(Closed) First 9/2013 Post!!

posted 7 years ago in September 2013
Post # 4
972 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I’m planning on getting married 9-29-2013!

I haven’t settled on a venue yet. I’m still trying to decide on the feel/theme/atmosphere of our wedding 🙂

Post # 5
1737 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Right now the date is September 17 2013! We haven’t chosen a venue or any vendors yet, so the date might change depending on availability. Heck, we’re not even ‘officially’ engaged, but SO gave me the go-ahead to start pre-planning. I’m so excited! Congrats to all the other September 2013 brides 🙂

Post # 6
1177 posts
Bumble bee

9-14-13!! Ahhh!:)

Post # 7
37 posts
Newbee

@Mrs. Puffin: me too!!!!

I got engaged two weeks ago, so we are searching for venues and photographers, and planning the engagement party!

Post # 9
130 posts
Blushing bee

Ah!  Got engaged on Friday and we’re thinking September of 2013!!  I can’t believe I’m not the only nut already planning!!  

The weird thing is that I have so many friends in the wedding business that all I have to focus on is details.  All the vendors are pretty much set because they’re close friends and family.  So I’m lucky there, but I feel like I’m going to go bananas because I have nothing to do for, I don’t know, a year? Haha

Post # 10
595 posts
Busy bee

YAY 2013 boards!!! We are hoping for 9/21/13, but we haven’t booked a venue yet so the day isn’t set in stone, but we’ll definitely be Sept. 2013!! So excited!! 

Post # 12
36 posts
Newbee

We just got engaged on 9/5/11!!! and we will be getting married on 9/28/13 and i am sooo lost!! We havent even started doing anything  I dont want to start planning to soon, so i guess we will find a place and then take it easy for a while

when is everyone planning on doing there engagment pictures??

Post # 13
130 posts
Blushing bee

@KaylaJ: We’re thinking fall of next year-that way they’ll be fall pictures for our fall wedding.  I am getting a head start on asking my bridal party since they’re all coming from far away. I want to make sure everyone has plenty of time to save and make travel plans if necessary.  And I really like the idea of having a lot of time to perfect DIY projects and stuff. What do you guys think?  Is it too much time? Do you think that if you start now, that you’ll change your mind about things by the time the wedding rolls around?

Post # 15
36 posts
Newbee

Thanks everyone!!!  We have decided to wait unitl next september/october!!!

The topic ‘First 9/2013 Post!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors