(Closed) First AND Last Name Change…. I need help?

posted 6 years ago in Legal
Post # 3
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

You will most likely need a lawyer in order to change your first name and will have to go to court in order to do it.  It will probably cost quite a bit to do and isn’t as simple as a last name change.

Post # 4
1280 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

What MissAsB said….it’s a very complicated ordeal.

The topic ‘First AND Last Name Change…. I need help?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors