(Closed) First Dress Trial, what does everyone think of this dress?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
  • poll: What do you think of this dress?
    Love it : (16 votes)
    30 %
    You can do better : (38 votes)
    70 %
  • Post # 3
    4436 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

I think it’s very pretty- I love the low back! I’d like to see what other dresses you find as well! Your figure is awesome- I would love to see you in an even tighter mermaid silhouette!

Post # 5
    3371 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

It’s gorgeous on you! I agree you could go even more fitted with the silhouette. PS – another Melbourne girl here!

Post # 7
    1261 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2015

Yeah, love the lace and the classic look, but something more fitted to your waist curves would be nicer I think.

Post # 8
    Hostess
    23597 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2011

@zoecn:  I think you look beautiful and are on the right track, but I agree with everyone else – I’d love to see you try on others! πŸ˜€

Post # 9
    3371 posts
    Sugar bee

@zoecn:  Yeah, I definitely think you can do better. You have a great figure and don’t need to settle! FYI my mum said the bridal salon in Moonee Ponds (near Puckle Street) is having a giant clearance right now. I wish I was in Melbourne to do dress-shopping with her!

I’m technically a Melbourne bride, but it’s complicated. Fiance and I currently live in Beijing, and we’re moving to Singapore in a couple of months. He’s Swiss, and I’m obviously Aussie. We have guests coming from Europe and Asia/Oceania. We’re doing a Destination Wedding in Bali, plus probably receptions in Switzerland and Melbourne. We kind of figured Bali was equally inconvenient for everyone, haha.

Have you got family in Greece? A Santorini wedding sounds totally amazing. How is planning going?

Post # 10
    10453 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: February 2014

It’s pretty, but I think you should try on more. It’s early in your dress shopping journey!

Post # 11
    407 posts
    Helper bee

@arabbel:  +1.  I completely agree.  Gorgeous dress, but it might need a bit of alterations to really do you justice πŸ™‚

Post # 12
    Hostess
    3368 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

I absolutely love it! But if you didn’t get that feeling, then keep looking! πŸ™‚

Post # 15
    130 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: December 2013

I love the dress but keep looking, you may get that bridal moment with another dress!

The topic ‘First Dress Trial, what does everyone think of this dress?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors