(Closed) First fitting!!! JA 8465

posted 11 years ago in Dress
Post # 32
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2011

This is the dress of my dreams! I am living in Australia but getting married in Ireland in September. I have been perving at this dress on line for about a month now. I was finally able to get a shop in Sydney to order it in for a charge of $65 so I could try it on. I’m trying it on this saturday but I am 5ft 2 so will definately have to get it taken up. I know it is ~$1000 online but it will be really interesting to see what price they put on it this saturday! I hope it goes well! I want this dress and nothing else!

Post # 33
3016 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

@noodlesploosh: That dress is awsome! The detail & color is stunning- So unique & looks fantastic on you, congrats!

Post # 34
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I have a JA 8465 for sale (after May 7 2011) Ivory/coffee color, US size 10, street size US 6-8

It is gorgeous!  I bought it new and will wear it once for my elopement in May!  Let me know if you have questions.

Post # 35
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

LOOOOVE this dress! you looking stunning x

Post # 36
666 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

I don’t know how I missed this post the first time around but glad it got bumped.

@noodlesploosh: You look sooooo amazing in that dress! You have the perfect figure for it too. Your back looks amazing.

I can’t wait to see your wedding pics!!

Post # 37
1147 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

i have just ordered this dress……i love it soooooooo much.  i have ordered the same colour.   coffee/ivory.

you said in the OP  that it has a corsett inside?   i dint know that…

Post # 38
156 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Admiring this dress, Justin Alexander 8465 and want to wear it. Is anyone selling? I can think about purchasing a 4, 6 or 8… possibly a 10 but not smaller bcs I am aware they run small. I prefer a 6. Anyone selling? 

Post # 39
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Stunning stunning stunning wow! Love your cute bob hair style & look at that tiny waist! WOW. I can imagine delicate fingerwaves looking AMAZING in your hair!!

Post # 40
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Hello ladies! Is anyone able to tell me the length of this dress? From the bottom of the sash to the hem & the same for the back? (as I know the back is longer) I have a similar dress & would like to alter mine to be the same length (unaltered original length)

The topic ‘First fitting!!! JA 8465’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors