(Closed) First project of 2011

posted 7 years ago in DIY
Post # 3
3314 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

My wedding albums!!  I finally got my high res pics back and I’m very much looking forward to getting elbow deep in scrapbooking!  😀

Post # 4
2867 posts
Sugar bee

I think my first project is really sitting down with my Fiance and negotiating how much we should put away for our wedding each month.

Post # 6
461 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Save the Dates! They need to be out in 2 weeks!!! eeeep. 

Post # 7
2239 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I think I’m going to make our invitations first…eeee!!!!!

Post # 8
6248 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 1900

The guest list. ::dread::

Post # 9
1844 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Hmm…I think starting the scrapbook of this whole process will be up there, as well as contacting the photographer to make sure she got my message that we want to book with them!

Post # 10
762 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Oh geeze this is a good question! I’m thinking my STD’s since they should have gone out at Christmas (personal deadline) but as long as I get them out this month we should be fine. Then it will be the guest scrapbook 🙂

Post # 11
1641 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I’m just finishing up our invites! And tomorrow, Fiance will be drilling two little holes in my wooden bird cutout, which I am going to turn into a small hanging chalkboard sign that will direct people to the wedding site (I have a bird/garden theme going on).

I have a lot to do this year…menus and placecards, a thumbprint/signature tree, thank you signs, and shirts for my Maid/Matron of Honor and me. YIKES! I had better get going!

The topic ‘First project of 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors