23597 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Beautiful purchases!

Post # 4
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

I just made my first Stella and Dot purchases last month and I love what I got too! I’ve been lusting after this cuff and I’m so happy I bought it:

In fact, I think I should wear it today πŸ™‚

Post # 5
Hostess
23597 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@bakerella:  Ooooooooooh so prettttty

Post # 6
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

@pengoala:  I know!!! The only thing I don’t like is that even though I’ve bent it a little closer, it still slips around and has nearly fallen off my wrist a couple times. I need a clasp or something on it…. I have a friend who’s a jeweler, so I’m going to ask for her input when I see her this afternoon! They also had the cuff in a limited edition black and I hesistated on buying it and when I went back, it was sold out! Boo!!!!

PS – There are matching earrings…

Post # 8
550 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

The Sophia Bib Neckalce is a beautiful statement necklace for a wedding.  It was too heavy for my neck though and I had to return it. πŸ™

Post # 9
330 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I want that pearl necklace…and am considering my first order now..

Post # 10
153 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@bakerella:  I have that cuff, and it is an awkward fit on me, too. I’m a stylist, but tell it like it is! πŸ™‚

LOVE Stella & Dot – I can’t tell you how much!! If you get a chance to go to a trunk show in your area, do it!! Also – a little tip for you – host a show to get your wedding jewelry for free! If you don’t know someone who is a stylist, go to their website and look one up in your area. Seriously, I can’t stress it enough, you can get jewelry for free!!

Post # 11
83 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I’ve been looking into Stella & Dot (only recently heard of it). I want so many things! I might have place an order soon πŸ™‚

The topic ‘First purchase from Stella & Dot’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors