(Closed) First time trying on dresses & torn between two! Allure 9215 vs. Wtoo Agatha

posted 5 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which dress?
    Allure 9215 : (69 votes)
    68 %
    Wtoo Agatha : (33 votes)
    32 %
  • Post # 2
    1648 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

You look awesome in both, and can’t go wrong either way but my personal style goes towards the first one!

Post # 3
    1450 posts
    Bumble bee

OMG that lace Allure gown is simply amazing on you!!!  Holy cow it is absolutely gorgeous — that will fit your vision to a tee!

Post # 4
    267 posts
    Helper bee

Both are beautiful but I think the lace has more of the wow factor!

Post # 5
    2098 posts
    Buzzing bee

Def the lace!!! But I always encourage to keep shopping until you KNOW. 

Post # 6
    1936 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2015

Honestly, you look stunning in both.

However, I’d go with the first one because that type of dress is just SO hard to pull off well and you look amazing in it.

Post # 7
    244 posts
    Helper bee

both are great but i think one is more special and fits your vision perfectly! something about the way the lace is layered in the train… perfection! 

Post # 8
    2331 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

I’m usually not a fan of fit and flare lace gowns because everyone has them……but that first dress looks freaking a,aging on you!!!!! And this is coming from a tulle ballgown bride!! Wow it is stunning. 

Allure all the way

Post # 9
    8686 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2013

I love both dresses. The lace on the Allure is AMAZING but I don’t think it’s flattering shapewise especially from the side. It makes everything look….flat..for lack of a better word. The Wtoo dress looks gorgeous on you!!!!! But I’m in the minority according to the poll votes. lol 

Post # 10
    369 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2015

I can definitely see why you’re torn as you look STUNNING in both dresses. I personally like the first one the best because the back is just gorgeous BUT I voted for the second one based on the expression on your face and your body language in the last photo – you look like you’re having more fun in the Wtoo dress 

Either way, like the other PPs have said, you can’t go wrong.

Post # 12
    3971 posts
    Honey bee

You look incredible in the lace gown and the colour of it makes it a winner for me.

Post # 13
    2842 posts
    Sugar bee

waitingtobeemrsS:  It’s a little hard to say without a front-on photo of the lace dress. I really like them both. 

I think you should keep looking, just so you have more of an idea, for comparison’s sake.

Post # 14
    2295 posts
    Buzzing bee

The allure is stunning!

Post # 15
    1471 posts
    Bumble bee

Wish I could see them right side up…. I guess I vote the first.

The topic ‘First time trying on dresses & torn between two! Allure 9215 vs. Wtoo Agatha’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors