(Closed) Fitness Friends – Week 1 (12/10-12/16)

posted 6 years ago in June 2013
Post # 4
1860 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Exercise Goal: 30+ minutes of exercise 5 times this week

Food/Diet Goal: Tracking my food this week, staying under 2000 cals/day

Healthy Habits Goal: I like your goal, ED13 – I’m going to drink 3 of my water bottles/day too!

I have an app on my phone that lets me track my calorie intake, and I also have a heart rate monitor & watch that will keep track of my exercise and make sure I’m getting my heart rate up there! 🙂  I’m going to use the sticky-note feature of my phone to track my water.

Post # 5
669 posts
Busy bee

This is great! 

Exercise goal: Jillian Michaels Video or 30 min alternate exercise every morning this week

Food goal: No food after dinner.  Eliminate all “bad” carbs- eat only whole grains or fruits/veges for carbs this week

Healthy goal:  Drink 4 waterbottles of water per day

Post # 6
268 posts
Helper bee

This week is going to be tough for me in terms of staying healthy because its finals week

that means little time to cook, work out, and most of all sleep! Not to mention my mom just sent me a care package of all my favorite junk snacks. EEP. I’m going to set the bar a little low for this first week, but soon I’ll be back on track!

Exercise Goal: get at least 2 runs and two weight training sessions this week, but move a little at least every day–like a short yoga study break or at least taking a walk every day.

Food/Diet Goal: No eating in bed this week!

Healthy Habits Goal: 7 hours of sleep everynight (thats major for finals week!)

Post # 7
766 posts
Busy bee

This Week’s Goals: 

Exercise Goal: run 3x this week (distance to be determined, I’ve been away from running to heal an injury for a month and it’s cold as balls outside), core 4x this week (ab exercies, planks, pullups, pushups) I’ll become more specific hopefully next week after I’ve felt this week out.

Food/Diet Goal: eating breakfast EVERY day! continued healthy eating. Normally the Fiance and I eat fairly healthy and only have one unhealthy meal a week. Well since this is the bee, I have a confession to make: I had McDonalds for lunch. For some reason I was craving fries like no other. So I caved. This is a big deal because I rarely eat fast food. 🙁

Healthy Habits Goal: My goal is to be in bed by 10:30 every night with the exception of Friday and Saturday nights. My brother will be in town visiting and he gets in late on Friday. I plan to drink 70oz of water a day as well.

I want to have a record of my weight and inches so that when I look back on this 6 months from now I can see the changes.

So here goes:

height: 5’4″

weight: 140.2lbs

bust: 35″

waist: 29″

hips: 38″

edit: for tracking I use runkeeper, I use the app Hydrate to keep track of water, and I use Simple Weight to keep track of my weight.

Post # 8
292 posts
Helper bee

Exercise Goal: three treadmill runs and get further with Body Pump 55 minute workout before throwing in the towel!

Healthy Habits Goal: keeping track of sugar intake (be more consious of late afternoon snacks), two water bottles of water per day.

Post # 11
766 posts
Busy bee

ugh I’ve not done as well as I hoped. It’s been really chilly here so running does not seem appetizing.

Post # 12
1860 posts
Buzzing bee

I didn’t do so hot on my water intake – drank a lot of Diet Mt. Dew because I pulled a couple of night shifts at the bar during the week (in addition to my normal job) and I needed the caffeine! Unfortunately that negatively impacted my water intake.

I did pretty well on the exercise front – didn’t get to the gym, but did get out cross country skiing 4 times!

Post # 14
3092 posts
Sugar bee

MY goal is to get on the treadmill at least 1x this week.

Follow meal plan.

The topic ‘Fitness Friends – Week 1 (12/10-12/16)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors