Post # 1
I love that thread what are things that you introduced to your SO/FI. I think there should be a flip side to that…what are things that they introduced to YOU??
I came up with several things:
1. Boston Celtics
2. Boston the city
3. Band KISS and their music
4. Guacamole (we actually found a new love for this a month ago together)
5. at times wearing heels
6. trying to clean my car out more
I’m sure there are more but those are the tops that I can think. What about you ladies??
Post # 3
Asparagus, artichoke, San Francisco, wine country, salmon, Cracked.com, fark.com, martinis, margaritas, olives, wines NOT flavored like other fruits (still love my strawberry rose, though,) and Dragon Age.
Post # 4
washing hair first THEN body (I used to do it the other way around), cats, finance, family guy
Post # 5
Cold weather activities-snowmobling, ice skating, ATVing ust all around playing in the snow. I HATE being cold but I love playing on our “toys”
Post # 6
Onions and peppers (I was a very bland eater), meat cooked medium-well (I was used to well done), buffalo sauce, Limon and cokes, Kanye West (maybe..not sure about this one!), Weeds, Smallville…hm this is more difficult than I thought! We’ve been together for 7 years so I am sure there is a lot more!
Post # 8
Many bands and movies
-My Morning Jacket
-The Princess Bride (I had seen it but never appreciated it as much)
-going on long hikes (3+ miles)
Post # 9
@MlleBrielle: interesting about the washing! The reason you are supposed to wash your hair first then body is so that you wash off the excess shampoo/conditioner that can clog your pores and cause acne!
Post # 10
Snowboarding! And I am now a much more “adventurous” eater. I used to eat very boring plain things, like plain chicken, cheerios, white rice, etc. Now I eat all kinds of things with flavor and spices! LOL
Post # 11
Cooking! Darling Husband is an amazing cook. I never knew anything about spices and now I can make amazing soups from nothing. My mother hated to cook, hence I sure never learned.
Patience and focus. He can do one task for a very long time. His self control and discipline have rubbed off on me. I tend to be fast paced and a little impatient. I am a doer, he is a planner.
Cleaning more often. I am more of a deep cleaner, but he is much less messy.
Treating myself and listening to my intuition 🙂
Post # 12
Skiing, surfing and fries dipped in heinz mayonnaise!
Post # 13
Interesting about the washing hair… I never knew that it was why you do hair first I just always naturally did it! LOL
I thought of something else…
Showering in the am. I’m more of a pm shower chick. I like my sleep and do whatever less I can in am to get more zzz’s.
Post # 14
I love this! There a bunch of things I could come up with
- Supernatural, i admit I now love this show
- The band sevendust, his favorite ever-they are awesome!
- Tons of other great bands that I have just never heard of
- Blu-ray player
- Best buy- i was never a big movie, music, ect, fan–he is a best buy addict
- Patience– I dont have any, which I think is why we work well together
- Boston Bruins- Was always a sox/patriots fan, never was into hockey so much
- Relaxing and be more spontanious- I am the type to just want to plan, know when everything is happening (this has helped me calm down with the wedding planning!!) and just going with the flow and not worrying about things. He calms me down when I freak out, and I love him for that
Post # 15
@ Future Couture your post…
Relaxing and be more spontanious- I am the type to just want to plan, know when everything is happening (this has helped me calm down with the wedding planning!!) and just going with the flow and not worrying about things. He calms me down when I freak out, and I love him for that
WOW I can so relate!!! I’m the same way. It’s so hard to do isn’t it! What are tricks…you’ll have to let me know. PS…CAPS are better than Bruins! LOL 😉
Post # 16
There’s so much!
- Ceili Dancing
- Celtic Knot Drawing
- Climbing Waterfalls/Exploring
- New kinds of music
- Getting out there and being myself
My bf has helped me grow sooooo much! He’s helped me to be a much more confident and out-going person! 😀