- 2 years ago
Florida Bees, Help Me Plan Honeymoon
So, my fiancé and I are still in school. Not planning on a long honeymoon. We weren’t going to have one at all, but my aunt heard and wants to gift us one – which we are grateful for. She called me and asked me to help pick. It’s already the start of the next semester, and I a work project that cannot wait. She needs my answer ASAP. Bees, help!
She suggested two nights at the Portofino Bay Hotel. Idk, the pricing, but wanted to list it for reference in case any bees know the place.
Factors to Include:
- Try to stick to Central Florida
- We are Catholic, and won’t be using contraception. So, we won’t be “doing the deed” until my fertile window passes. Right now, looks like I am going to be at peak fertility on the night of the wedding. :/ (of course), so figure on stuff at the resort being our entertainment…
- Both get grossed out over massages
- Both don’t like the pool or beach (I know. Not the best for Florida)
- If we could find something all inclusive, that would be great. Like I said, not a lot of money.
- We are unfortunately locked into leases with roommates until 3-months after the wedding. Like I said above, we are waiting to have sex until after my fertile window passes. It would be nice to be able to consummate our wedding with no one else at the house / apartment… Getting to the point, the longer stay we can get for a low price the better chance we have that my fertile window will have passed.
- For those who may ask, we do still want to have the honeymoon right after the wedding because we want that time of just the two of us (with no roommates) even if we cannot have sex right away.
It’s a long list! Thank you to any that take the time to read this! And please, no mean comments about our choices regarding our faith.
(Also should point out, no money to go to Disney or anything. It would have to be all inclusive.)
Any ideas for a hotel / resort based on the above?