Post # 1
Since I’ve been a member of WB…I havent seen to many post about the adorable lil girls who will be coming down the aisle before the bride…so tell me about your flowergirl.
1. first name and age
2. relation to you
3. why you chose her
4. what she will be wearing
1. Vernessa 9 yrs old
2. FI’s little Cousin
3. Because she so friggin cute!
4. She’ll be wearing DB Flower Girl9309 with a apple red sash…ballet flats that i’ll cover in damask fabric and add a lil apple red bow and she’ll carry a damask and apple red basket that i made.
Post # 3
Your little girl looks very sweet.
We are not having a flower girl because we don’t know anyone with a little girl. I really want one though, but for us, it is not going to happpen.
Post # 4
You made that basket!?! We need to talk prices girl! LOL! My wedding colors are cream damask and clover and that basket would look perfect with a clover green bow on it! I am so interested in paying you to create the basket and pillow for me! Message me please…
Now, let me get back on track here…
My flower girl’s name is Azarea. She is my FH’s cousin.
She is 3 y/o and full of spice.
She will be wearing an ivory David’s Bridal dress as well! Her pic and the dress are shown below. Enjoy!
Post # 5
Post # 6
Let’s try Azarea one more time…she’s too spicy for the net apparently 😛 [attachment=584942,76474]
Post # 7
noritake…thats not her hun!! lol thats a model in the dress she will be wearing.
toytoy…lol yes mam I made that…I made my pillow to pics below
Post # 8
I haven’t officially chosen mine yet, since we’re not officially engaged, but I’d love my managers step-daughters to do it. I totally love them.
Post # 9
1. Izzy 4 years old
2. Fi’s niece
3. my fi and i adore her and she’s the cutest little girl ever
Post # 10
We have three flowersgirls: my 7yo daughter (she’s calling herself ‘head flowergirl’), my 5yo niece, and FI’s 6yo niece. We’re just going to pick out matching pale pink dresses when the spring dresses come out—hopefully with matching doll dresses since each girl is getting a Just Like Me American Girl doll as a gift. This weekend we bought three Nantucket Baskets for each girl to carry but haven’t decided what will go in them yet.
Post # 11
lol @ toytoy…to spicy for the net…ha ha
Post # 12
toytoy…success!! lol…she’s cute love the gymboree outfit!!
Post # 13
1. Emily, she’ll be 8 at the wedding
2. She’s my bff’s daughter
3. Because I couldn’t imagine anyone else doing it!
4. Found online this weekend for $17!
Post # 14
Love this thread:
1. Leilani- 3 years old
2. Soon to be Niece
3. Because she is exactly like me!
4. A beautiful little champagne gown.
Her + Dress = On The Blog
Post # 15
This is a cute thread…
1. Lexi – 2 1/2 years old
2. Groomsman’s daughter
3. She’s super cute and the only little girl we know.
4. A cute tea-length ivory dress with pickups, carrying a kissing ball (can’t throw flowers)
Post # 16
Awwww…soo many cute lil girls….i didn’t post a pic of Vernessa earlier but here she is at the pie eating contest on Christmas Eve..its a tradition that we go there every CE…lol to funny!