- 12 years ago
- Wedding: June 2010
I love this!
1. Caroline, 5
2. my cousin’s daughter
3. she’s really cute and precocious. FI thinks she’s cute too. Plus, I was the flowergirl for her grandmother (my aunt).
4. not sure yet, but a girly pink dress (she likes dressy dresses)
@ iswim…dont they all like girly dresses….its so cute to watch them get all excited to wear their pretty dresses.
I love this post! My flower girl…
1. Callie, age 6
2. close friend’s daughter
3. she is adorable and the “girliest” little girl i’ve ever known … i know she’ll feel like a princess!
4. not sure what she’s wearing yet, but i’m completely obsessed with this pail that i saw. i will be replicating it for her! right now all of my wedding planning is revolving around this pail. lol!
@ beachbride…that pail is adorable!!
FI’s step-nieces are our flower girls. Jackie is 7, and Kaelyn will be 3. (She’s a very well-behaved 3 year old!) They will be carrying pomanders made out of green button mums and secured with an orange ribbon bow. The girls will be wearing white dresses with orange sashes.
sounds really cute skibo
A is going to be 3 1/2 at our wedding. She is Mr. Buttons’ niece.
She’s the only little girl to take the role! Perfect! Her older brother I is in kindergarten and will be ringbearer…
You may have seen A before…she’s currently on a Clorox commercial! She is sitting in a high chair playing and she drops her toys on the floor; mom washes them in the sink with Clorox…
I am struggling so much with choosing my flower girl(s)! Fiance is to the point where he says none but if I include everyone then I’ll have 4 flower girls and 3 ring bearers. Probably too many.
But my flower girls might be:
My two cousins Ebba-8 and Pippin-2 and FI’s two cousins Megan-7 and Erin-4.
They’re all really cute little blondies and so sweet.
I love this dress for flower girls but I also love the idea of tutus and cardigans (clearly I am very confused about all of my flower girl decisions, haha)
1. Jade, 6
2. Her mom is a coworker/friend, they used to live with us
3. she’s literally the only little girl we know!
4. see pic
let me try that pic again….
We’re having a gaggle of children go down the aisle ringing bells rather than do flowers and rings. Haven’t decided what they are wearing yet, but I can’t wait! They are all so cute!
Audrey, 9, my niece
Camille, 6, my niece
Sara, 3, FI’s friends’ daughter
Victoria, 2, FI’s friends’ daughter
Nicholas, 18M, my BM’s son
Sebastian, 5, Fiance friends’ son
and if I can find a cute wagon to pull him in…Beckett, 1, my nephew
cole b….that dress is soooo darn cute!!
The topic ‘Flower Girl……’ is closed to new replies.