(Closed) Flowers, Flowers & Flowers!

posted 7 years ago in September 2011
Post # 3
1501 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I wish I could decide. What are you using?

Post # 4
136 posts
Blushing bee

White roses!
The florist is going to use 3 shades of white so it gives it some depth.

My girls will have the same, just smaller. The boys bouts are white roses but my fiance’s will have a little extra flower so it a bit different. And the moms and grammas are getting braclet corsages with orchids. The braclets are so pretty, they are sparkly and can be worn again.

Post # 5
106 posts
Blushing bee

Mine will have garden roses, freesia, lisianthus, and dahlias in a palette of peach and white. The girls’ bouquets will be in various shades of orange using roses, calla lilies, freesia, asclepias and hypericum berry.

…and yeah, I totally googled all those flowers after getting our florist proposal since i am clueless about flowers πŸ™‚ Hard to envision them all together, but I like them separately at least!

Post # 6
79 posts
Worker bee

Dirty Delete is such a funny bride…very opinionated about her bouquet (paper flowers from local business aNeMoNe) and yet when I expressed concern about what happens if it rains she was totally unruffled.  “I will just use the throwing bouquet then!” (which will be silks like the bm’s…hydrangeas, roses, lilies, anemones, stefanotis, berries)  Well, if you want a special ‘keepsake’ bouquet but then don’t actually use it in the wedding what’s the big deal with it???  LOL   I love that girl so much!  She is making helping with her wedding so much fun.  (No, really!)

Post # 8
79 posts
Worker bee

Our colors are Burnt Orange and Gray with accents of Yellow- but my dress is champagne/ivory so I am sticking with an all ivory bouquet with lots of texture very similar to @gymdive. For our personals, sticking with monochromatic oranges including mini calla lillies, mokara orchids, parrot tulips (if we can get them), and accents of gray brunia berries. These are my inspiration pictures!

Post # 9
304 posts
Helper bee

I am doing dahlias (LOVE), kiss me over the garden gate, roses, gomphrena, salvia, and hypericum.  The BMs will have a smaller version of mine.  The shades will be plum, fushia, and orange, with the exception of green hypericum.  πŸ™‚

Post # 10
453 posts
Helper bee

i’m doing roses and hydrangeas for bouquets and for center pieces i’m doing this:

Post # 12
110 posts
Blushing bee

Something VERY similiar to this ^ I can’t wait!

But lately I’ve been debating if I want all red, orange, and yellow roses with the crystal beading in some of them with small white flowers. Not sure yet.

Post # 13
5110 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2011

cala lilies (spelling) … there are a few of those but my bouquet is mostly crystals πŸ™‚ 

Post # 14
106 posts
Blushing bee

@happy924: I love your inspiration photos! I really like the pop from the little grey berries; I am doing something similar with hypericum berries.

Oh, and yay date AND location twin πŸ™‚

Post # 15
6 posts
Newbee

For my bouquet I am having a champagne/ivory rose, creame calla lillies, and orchids.

The bridesmaids are having a lavender rose with orchids. Maid/Matron of Honor has lavender rose, creame calla lillies and orchids.

Post # 16
325 posts
Helper bee

red sunflowers, and gerber daisies πŸ™‚ yay!

The topic ‘Flowers, Flowers & Flowers!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors