(Closed) Flowers for the Mothers & Grandmothers

posted 7 years ago in Flowers
  • poll: What are you doing for your mothers and grandmothers?
    pinned corsage : (11 votes)
    44 %
    wrist corsage : (9 votes)
    36 %
    bouquet : (3 votes)
    12 %
    clutch/purse decoration : (0 votes)
    bracelet corsage : (2 votes)
    8 %
  • Post # 3
    68 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

I’m actually doing the same thing, except my flowers are fall ones. My aunt is a florist the bracelet things are all she does, they make TONS of different types

Post # 4
    646 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

OOH! I really like this idea. They’re not too prom-y! They look much more like a really pretty bracelet!

@futurebauer, do you mind sending me more pics of “fall flowers?”

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these~

Post # 5
    3709 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

I am doing small bouquets. I did the same thing for my sister’s wedding and both mom’s appreciated the fact that they could take them home and put them in a vase and have them for a while. I plan to have extra vases so that we can put the bouquets in them during the reception for safekeeping.

Post # 6
    5494 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: August 2011

I like the small bouquet idea because then they can put the aside and not feel obligated to wear it all night.  My mom and grandma told me they absolutely do not want flowers so we’re not doing anything.

Post # 7
    139 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

This is beautiful! We just asked our mothers/grandmothers what type of flower they would prefer.  Most of them prefer the “prom-ish” wrist flowers, and one actually prefers a pin-on.  It doesn’t matter to me…I just want them to be happy.

Post # 8
    7695 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: August 2010

We did tussy mussy bouquets (smaller bouquets) for my mom and my Mother-In-Law. For my stepmom and DHs grandmother we did flower pins.

Post # 9
    548 posts
    Busy bee

@Ellabellaxo:

Not doing anything for them as far as flowers 🙂 Just for my groom and myself.

Post # 10
    110 posts
    Blushing bee

I’m doing small bouquets for the moms and pinned corsages for the grandmothers 

The topic ‘Flowers for the Mothers & Grandmothers’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors