Post # 47
My Sweet Fiance is totally smitten by me as I am by him. His smile literally lights up a room and he would do anything for me. As long as I ask, he’ll do it. He goes out of his way to make me happy and tries to avoid hurting me. When we argue, he makes sure that we don’t stay angry at each other. He is kind and patient. He just makes me happy! I love my sweet MrAde.
Post # 48
It’s so many things, both big and small, but I’m so grateful to have him in my life. He makes me so happy it’s not funny. If I never met him I’d probably hover around about a 7/10 on the happiness scale, but because of him, I’m a 10/10 almost every day… I’m just that stupidly happy. What a gift that is!
Post # 49
Aww, this thread is sweet and I like that it’s coming back from a few days ago!
My fiance is incredibly sweet, patient, and thoughtful, even when I’m being crazy. He makes me so happy and tries so hard to put me first in so many things. He is so good at tennis and incredibly smart and hard working, and he always makes me laugh! He also cooks dinner, cleans when I’m being lazy, and surprises me often – this morning it was hot chocolate waiting for me in the car after I cleaned the snow off 🙂
Edited because I can’t type 😉
Post # 50
- Wedding: November 2009 - New York, NY
My DH completes me. I love how he tries to help every day so I can just relax and enjoy. He makes me feel beautiful and loved and is the best father I could have dreamed of for our children. We’re always joking and kidding around and spend lots of time together.
Post # 51
I could brag for awhile, he’s amazing!
-I get love letters everyday in my lunch
-he rubs my back in bed whenever I’m stressed (which is a lot)
-he is the most caring person I know
-he is very smart and interesting to talk to
-he listens and also converses well
-he is the funniest person I know
-his cooking skills are ridiculous
-he gives the best massages
-he treats my parents with complete and utter respect
-he is very open to new experiences (he does yoga with me now because he thought it would be a nice way to bond with me because I do it)
I could go on haha he’s just great
Post # 51
This is a wondeful post, love reading everyone’s responses 🙂 I haven’t thought about this for a while, and thinking about why I love him made me smile. Well here is my brag:
- Knows how to do typical man stuff, mow lawn, fix cars, make a fire etc.
- Cooks every second night and knows how to make a mean roast
- All my friends and family LOVE him
- He is a demon in the sack 😛
- Is completely open about where he is, we know all each others passwords for things etc (I came into this relationship after being cheated on with several girls so I had major trust issues at the start, not these days though)
- Occasionally will do nice things if he knows I’ve had a bad day such as bring home flowers or clean the whole house
- Supports me in everything I do, even tried to be the sole provider for us while I went to uni (didn’t work out but oh well)
- Looks totally sexy as he’s a tradie… 6 pack, tanned skin and tall mmmmm
- Gives the best cuddles!
- Genuinely shows he cares about my feelings/thoughts/dreams
- Many more!
My SO is far from perfect, as am I, but he is perfect for me I think 🙂
Post # 52
He’s not big into sports or video games, he makes me feel awesome and loved every day, he’s ridiculously intelligent, but not in your face about it, and he’s the best father I could ask for. We have the occasional spat, more so this year as exhausted parents, but I can’t complain most days!