Post # 31
how many people read this and immediately tried to see if they can put their foot in their mouth? lol maybe not anyone who’s reading this at work. Or maybe I’m the lone Bee on this
but I can easily get my right foot in my mouth….but not my left (fairly recent knee injury)
I’m feeling sorry for myself because my metabolism has slowed down in my old-ish age. I play sports, do yoga, go to the gym, do a fair bit of walking etc- and I used to be able to eat whatever I wanted and not gain an ounce. Now I have to constantly watch it, which sucks because I love food. I love healthy foods like salads and grilled veggies, but I love all the fattening stuff too, they just don’t love me back anymore
Post # 32
Feeling sorry for myself because my SIL asked me to throw a gender reveal party for her and I am also planning my best friends baby shower but I haven’t been able to get pregnant myself. Everyone in our family and friends is recently pregnant or has a baby under 12 months. It’s so frustrating and I’m throwing myself a pity party today.
Post # 33
Feeling sorry for myself because no matter how hard I try, I cant seem to stop biting my fingernails. Yes, I realize it’s disgusting. And I dont simply bite, I DINE on these bad boys. I tried acrylics and after a week, I ripped it off to get to the real deal underneath. Not cool. Not cool at all (and highly unattractive).
Post # 34
Feeling sorry for myself because I really have no idea when I ovulated and I can’t stop testing. It crushes my spirit every time they come up negative though.
Post # 35
I really liked the new Radiohead album and I am never supposed to like Radiohead. I always think they are overrated. Really, how did I let it happen ?
Post # 36
Lol. <raises hand> I’m old, but former athletic pursuits have left me with Gumby flexibility. Toes in the mouth? No problemo!
I’m feeling quite sorry for myself because the AC repair guy is here and told me there’s a leak in one of my units. Goodbye $$
Post # 37
Yes, I still def have the flexibility- just wish I still had the metabolism!
A/C repairs suck, hope it doesn’t end up too much $$$.
Post # 38
I’m feeling sorry for myself because I didn’t realize I wasn’t supposed to be in the sun while taking a medication, and now I have a rash all over my body.
Post # 39
Uh…not sure if I should even start, but here we go.
1. Ongoing health scare involving cancer/nobody able to figure out what is going on and lots of medical bills that are going to put us in debt because insurance hates me. Had to fly out of state alone during what should have been our vacation (but due to husband losing former job that plan died) but ended up being me going to a plethora of doctors and getting a ton of tests. Doctors want more tests but we can no longer afford them.
2. Just started new job and it is killing my feet to stand in what were supposed to be comfy old lady style shoes but have succeeded in blistering my feet. Also stress levels have risen. Plus the commute is an hour one way.
3. Work opposite shift from husband so rarely see him any more plus we both work weekends often
4. Was in a car accident last week that everyone involved agreed wasn’t my fault, unfortunately insurance doesn’t care and blamed me regardless so the rates are going up.
5. Husband laid off and had to find new job and he dislikes it. He has been in a mostly foul mood since this happened.
6. Both of our cars have now gotten flat tires within the past two days and that’s more money down the drain because they’re bad enough to need replacements.
7. Have until September 1 to find a new place to live as the person we rented from wants to sell and we don’t want to buy it, so now our limited free time is spent trying to find somewhere decent to go.
So mostly I’m feeling sorry that things keep going wrong all at once or in rapid succession with no breathing time.