- 4 years ago
- Wedding: June 2015
1. Someone who doesn’t enjoy the performing arts…particularly my performing arts which includes burlesque. If he couldn’t handle me being practically nude on stage shaking it for a crowd then I wouldn’t have married him.
2. Someone who wanted kids. Sorry, but my vagina is for recreational use only!
3. Someone who would be ashamed of me dressing as a 1950s pinup every day. I am always overdressed.
1) a steelers fan
2) chews with their mouth open
I wouldn’t have married someone who…
1) isn’t kind or respectful towards other people
2) doesn’t make me laugh
I have three deal-breakers:
1. Someone who doesn’t share my Christian faith
2. Someone who is abusive towards women or thinks of women as being beneath men
3. Someone who doesn’t like cats
All three of these are 100% unacceptable!
Oh I have so many.
1. Does drugs/smokes
2. Doesn’t listen to me, support me, or treat me right.
3. Racist/Homophobic, etc…not open minded
That’s as far as I could narrow it down lol thankful my SO is none of those!!
Willow90: this is mY list
1-someone who smokes//does drugs
3-someone who thinks women should be the only ones to cook, clean, etc
4-someone who doesn’t have their shit together. (Meaning-has a job but its not a career or someone who jumps job to job). I need stability
5-No sense of humor, not an animal lover (if you love me, you have to love my dog too!)
Apart from the obvious (cheating, sexist etc ) mine would be
1 Is stupid/unintelligent
2 Is mean-spirited
If I had a third it would be no sense of humour.
PS I’m amazed at the number of people for whom smoking cigarettes is a deal breaker I mean yes, it’s an awful habit , and an addiction I’d help anyone break if I could , but it’s not – to me- to be compared to things like lying and cheating or a taste for underage sex or cruelty to animals .
Is religious in anyway.
If they are dumb or have no memory.
I’m surprised at how many are smoking, I don’t mindsmoking, I wouldn’t have a drinker though. Political stuff wouldn’t be a deal breaker for me either. race could cause issues with parents Too
Aside from standard dealbreakers (abuse, infidelity, etc.):
The topic ‘For fun: I wouldn't have married someone who…’ is closed to new replies.