Post # 271
There were a lot, so I’ll limit it to the ones that were NOT awful 🙂
1.Loved this dress–it has a subtle lace underlay, but I was worried I looked too feathery
2. Almost the one. Loved it.
3. My favorite back, but the front was blah and there wasn’t enough dress for me.
4. Nice ball gown but nothing special.
5. Loved this dress for a reception, but not a ceremony.
6. I liked how I looked in this dress, but the ombré felt too casual.
7. Paris couture. One of a kind. Only in blush 🙁
8. My dress:
Post # 272
I ‘ve been more the type that would wear your second no – no, but have really considered wearing one like your It dress (despite others telling me off)!!! Is it mikado? What month are you getting married?
Post # 273
It’s Rosa Clara TWO (1642). I have not found a SINGLE photo of it online..not even on a model. The lady in the store showed me a picture of the model in my it dress that they had!
I’m getting married March 2016!
Post # 274
very beautiful dresses! I love your first pic, but you’re right that it looks too hairy. Love love love your”almost” gown with the lace. But you look amazing in the last one. The lacy beading is fantastic, you gonna knock the pants off your FH 🙂
Post # 275
Well, March really is suitable for such a fabric. I’m getting married in September when temperatures can get up to 35 C… :/
Post # 276
Oh my gosh! The one you ended up with is by FAR my favorite. You look stuning!! That neckline is so flattering.
Post # 277
I am totally speechless. That dress is to DIE for. It’s so classic, but so different. Stunning!
Post # 278
- Wedding: September 2016 - Cambridge Mill
I didn’t try on many before I found the one. And one was so aweful I never took a photo in it!
1. I was so in love with this dress before my appointment that I already felt I had found the one! But like many of us when I tried it on I just wasn’t feeling it. Way too much sparkle for me and even when clipped I felt it was fit my body weird. Still a lovely dress and THE ONE is similar 😉
2. This was my runner up. I loved the way to top fit and the ruffled bottom as well as the sash. I just couldn’t commit to it since my vision was lace.
And that brings me to THE ONE!!! I am going to wear a sash as I wasn’t fond of the bling (however not a black sash as shown) and I am going to have the neckline altered to a sweatheart. But I LOVE this dress, I knew it was the one when I didn’t want to take it off!
Post # 279
I bought two dresses… I ended up wearing the second for our 12-13-14 wedding 🙂
Runner Up – a light pink A-line with a Vera Wang belt:
THE dress – Ivory ballgown with pink blossoms all over with same Vera Wang belt:
Post # 280
I tried on a lot of gowns so I’ll just post a few.
1. I liked this gown, but my family didn’t like the neckline. I agree- it wasn’t my favorite neckline either.
2. This was just…. nah. Underwhelming.
3. My family was kind of pressuring me to consider this one, but it just wasn’t my vision. I always wanted lace.
4. This was beautiful and bridal but… I don’t know, it just wasn’t for me.
5. This was DEFINITELY a contender, but at the time I really didn’t want strapless.
6. I seriously considered this dress but ultimately decided that it was too plain.
7. Just, no. Too sexy.
And this is my dress! I am adding a bolero and belt.
This is the bolero and belt (don’t mind the fact that the dress is all pinned).
Post # 281
that means so much! I made a post before I bought the dress and I was going back and forth due to what my fiance likes (mermaid, body hugging dresses!) but you guys are making me feel great about my choice!
Post # 282
THE one is AMAZING! I love the sash(even in black!)
Post # 283
Finally the one! (which is actually first dress I tired on =D )
Post # 284
ahhhhh were you at Bridalsash by Lori!!?!!! Even though I already have my dress, id sooo love to go there!!!
Post # 285
You made the right decision regarding your dress: you have to follow your gut feeling, and follow your vision. The last dress is stunning, You still have the lace, a- line, airy form – everything you wanted. You look beautiful