(Closed) For FUN- Post Bachelorette Party Memories & Photos!!

posted 8 years ago in Parties
Post # 3
6661 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2010

I don’t have any photos on me, but my Bach party was pretty tame.. until the end of the night. Two members of my party ended up doing drunk makeouts with random guys (I had to pull my cousin off of someone when the owners were kicking us out) and we didn’t get home until 4am. There were also lots of male body parts all over us and I had to wear a light up tiara, veil and sash.

Post # 4
1573 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

Mine was the funnest night in my whole life 2nd to my wedding night; my good friend organized it and first we met at a bar just she and me she kept getting phone calls people couldnt make it, then we go to another bar and there my friends were all waiting for me, she had me fooled; they prepared a 60 item list of things to accomplish, including getting a guy to propose for me, I was a bachelorette so everybody that night was willing to participate, it was the funnest night in my life, we went bar-hopping on the lower east side of NYC and there were plenty of guys to help me accomplish my 60item tasks, the last day for me to dance on a bar table  and flirt with guys, I had so much fun, of course I’m happy to be with my hubby but it was a fitting night to kiss my single girl life goodbye; everyone kept congratulating me all night, guys in cars would honk and scream and shout Dont do it!!we were singing all the single ladies by beyonce down the street everyone kept buying me shots, one newlywed girl bought me a shot and wished me well I was very touched

the second funnest night in my life

Post # 5
5271 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2009

Here me and my girls at the beginning of the night & then end of the night 🙂

Post # 6
1573 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

whoa why does it seems like everyone wound up with cake on their faces hahaha

Post # 7
121 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014
Post # 7
121 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Post # 8
1486 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

wow! so much fun! can’t wait till my turn!

Post # 9
7295 posts
Busy Beekeeper

i just went out this weekend! had a blast!

here is my get up.

here we are doing shots

here are the boyfriends. yes, i had boys at my bachelorette party!

and here i am hiding from the camera because after i do shots, i made weird faces to recover.

The topic ‘For FUN- Post Bachelorette Party Memories & Photos!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors