1) your age/your SO’s age
2) how long have you been together?
3) your SO’s best quality?
His humour (and intelligence), also he LOVES animals.
4) your favourite part of their body?
Face (hair included) or his abs
5) What annoys you the most about them?
Too much of a stickler for routines and he has an eidetic memory – great for school (I’m jealous of it), really annoying when we fight.
Also, he’s a blanket thief.
6) the best date you’ve had together?
Many. Probably our first date.
7) something you are looking forward to together?
Him coming home from being away 6 months working in a rural hospital.
8) the sweetest/most romantic they have done for you?
Showed up after one of my finals with my favourite Starbucks coffee. He knew how sleep deprieved I was and how much I hate exams. He had to bus from his place to my school…1hr each way.
9) what do your friends and family think of them?
They’re coming around, my parents were never big on me dating. School and career first, love later. I did it simultaneously and they didn’t like that.
10) How you enjoy spending your freetime together?
Eating, catching up on TV and napping – he’s a doctor, I’m a medical student…the time we have to relax and sleep without time constraints or commitments is ridiculously litte. There’s always a deadline, always some work to catchup on, always an exam to write.