- 3 months ago
I have loved reading all these. There are few of the ‘things you find annoying’ which have made me laugh.
I realised I never answered it.
1) I’m 31 and my partner is 38.
2) we’ve been together for 4 years and 4 months. Getting married this summer.
3) his best qualities are the fact he is fun and he has all the patience in the world. I envy his patience so much. when I’m in a stressful situation where I feel I’m about to blow, I sometimes think ‘what would my SO do right now?’
4) his legs and his smile. He has a cleft lip and never likes his mouth area but his smile is beautiful
5) his farts!!!
6) he booked for us to see the lion king on stage
7) I’m looking forward to our wedding in August and then our honeymoon in Costa Rica
8) He regularly leaves me hand written love notes. He also knew how much I wanted to go to Venice and booked for us to go as a surprise.
9) they all love him and don’t know how he puts up with me.
10) we like to chill and watch movies together, go out for dinner, go for walks in the mountains, hang out with friends and family together, go for weekends away together ….