FOR FUN: What would you do with an extra $750?

posted 1 year ago in The Lounge
Post # 32
7613 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

JulietFoxtrot :  you win!! I’ll bring my dog so long as I can also play with all the other dogs too 🙂 

Post # 34
1931 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

We sold my super old car for $600 cash a year or so ago, but I don’t think we did anything special with the money, just threw it in the checking account. But if I had to choose something now, I’d get a new tattoo – that’s just me though 😛

I do like the idea of an upgrade/splurge event on your honeymoon, though!

Post # 35
1116 posts
Bumble bee

I would spend it on a weekend getaway with my spouse or go to an indoor skydiving place with a vertical wind tunnel or take a hot air balloon ride. Do something out of the ordinary that you will always remember.

Post # 36
1431 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2021 - Kauai, HI

You know you’re a real adult when $750 isn’t a lot of money!  I’d do a surprise weekend away with your man. But I love that kind of stuff. I’ll 

Post # 37
837 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2019 - City, State

New wardrobe!!!!! 

Post # 38
862 posts
Busy bee

fourthnoel :  I would just take whole day of luxury lol. I would get my hair fixed (Cut/Dyed/strengthening treatment), my nails and toes done and then an hour long massage. Then i would go buy some good make up and new clothes. I never get to do that kind of stuff because I never have the extra cash so that would be great. 

Post # 39
1347 posts
Bumble bee

I would put it into savings or towards a trip fund. 

Post # 40
352 posts
Helper bee

a spa day! 

Post # 41
819 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

I’d plan a fun weekend away for sure.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors