Post # 16
Well, I don’t really find it cute anymore. I kind of want to strangle him now when he does it but…
Darling Husband hums when he eats. He doesn’t have any clue he does it and no one had ever said anything to him about it until I mentioned it a few months ago. I was like “Do you not realize that you are humming?!” he was shocked because he apparently really had no idea he was involuntarily doing it.
Its not even like humming a tune or humming that somethings is good. Its literally just one monotone hum until he swallows, huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum. Every. Single. Bite.
Now I point it out and tell him to stop. lol
Post # 17
He’ll chase me around the island in our kitchen and then when I start chasing him back he tries to sneakily hide and run the other way. It always ends in me laughing. He’s so silly with me.
Post # 18
My boyfriend has a pretty deep voice, and when we’re play fighting, he’ll scream in this really high pitched voice and it just makes me laugh because it’s SO RIDICULOUS. He also fake ugly cries and pretends to get hurt so that I think he’s actually hurt and then he’ll laugh it off right after. It gets me every time. 🙂
Post # 19
There are so many quirks that I love….
– The way he takes his socks off – I found it weird at first but now it makes me giggle….every time. He doesn’t take them off with his hands. He stands still and then walks backwards dragging his feet and they slide off. Then he picks them up and puts them in the hamper. I tried it a few times and failed miserably….they don’t just come off like they do when he does it. It’s slightly annoying, but I think it’s adorable.
– He eats his damn ice cream with a fork!!!!!!! 🙄
– the way he used to buy all name brand things when we first met….til I introduced him to the off brand glory of most things! And that a lot of times it is the same or better than the name brand.
– He works in IT, but barely shooed online before we met. Last Christmas, we got his mom a crockpot hookup and with trying prices at two stores and using coupon codes, he was able to buy it for like $20+ cheaper. He was like a little schoolgirl with his excitement. It annoys me when he doesn’t google codes right away so I make him wait til I’m home so I can help him. It’s cute, being his line of work is tech stuff.
– His shitty grin when he says stuff to get a rise out of me or tries to convince me of something that isn’t true….and then can’t hold it in
– he is soooooo damn tone deaf…..but I love when he makes up his own lyrics or tries to sing and is totally off pitch
– his favorite YouTube videos? Animal attack videos. He could watch them for hours and giggles at them. When he watches them before bed (usually when I work evenings and am not home before he falls asleep), he has weird/bad dreams
– The way he acts SOOO much like my dad. I always told my mom/insisted when I was younger that I would marry my dad, in which my mom would always tell me I couldn’t do that
I could go on for a while longer…..
Post # 20
karrotcakes : He sits upstairs at his computer watching garbage on youtube. Then he giggles about something. Totally silent house, I’m reading or whatever and then that silly giggle comes rolling down the stairs. It’s contagious, I love it.
NicoleLyn1218 lol, mine also eats ice cream with a fork. Where the heck did they learn that??
Post # 21
skunktastic : I don’t fricken know but it is so weird. I give him crap for it all the time.
Post # 22
These are funny. When he has finished a task (say carrying in the groceries), he will sing the Indiana Jones theme song to himself. I asked him a couple weeks ago why he does it, and he said he does it without realizing it, but it “is the signal that he has completed a mission” haha!
Post # 23
Darling Husband shakes his leg when he’s happy and comfortable, usually while we’re cuddled up on the couch. He has no idea why he does it, but I think it’s adorable. 🙂
He puts on his socks before putting on his pants. I’m not sure if other people do this…I don’t and neither does anyone in my family. Weird.
Post # 24
karrotcakes : My fiance sounds like a puppy barking when he burps…
It should be gross and annoying but I find it cute for some reason lol
Post # 25
slomotion : Haha, those little things can trigger you either in a very good way or in the way where you want to tear his head off, I know! That’s why I made this thread. 😀
Post # 26
slomotion : My Darling Husband hums too!
Not when he is eating, but when he is thinking, genuinely he has no idea when he is doing it…
It makes me laugh but it can happen at the weirdest times.
We call it the meditation sound and I tend to poke him when he does it.
Darling Husband also loves turning everything into a song quote, but he can’t sing and on purpose sings badly… this amuses me but also annoys me so much!
Post # 27
- Wedding: September 2017 - Pearson Convention Centre
My fiance calls me at work after I have left just to tell me that he oves me and is thinking of me. When I get to work the next morning it just brightens up my day to hear these messages.
Post # 28
My husband wiggles his feet or rubs them together all the time when he is relaxing. Its a unconcious thing but ive noticed his mom, dad and vrother do it too. I burst out laughing the first time I noticed his feet wiggling when we were having sex.
Post # 30
My Fiance likes to ham it up in the grocery store. He thinks it’s a blast to slip things into my pocket or purse when I’m not looking. Sweet potatoes are a particular favourite lol. No idea why. When we get to the checkout he tells the cashier that she should check my pockets
He’ll also randomly yell stuff like get that out of your purse. We can afford it. Lol. Drives me apeshit but always makes me laugh.
The most adorable thing he does though is leaving me little cards. I’ll go for a mani or pedi and he’ll stop by and stick a card on the door of my car just to say he loves me. I melt every time 😊