- 8 years ago
- Wedding: October 2010
I wasn’t able to attach photos to a PM I received, so I am doing it here for a bride who calls herself: ‘Not That Into All This”
She asked me about the purple and orange for a wedding.
Here are examples of the purple with orange from my day.
- bridesmaid dresses and shoes
- groomsman tie/vest
- on cake
- as overlays on certain tables
- material used to decorate gazebo
- we rented lounge furniture for reception…and they were in eggplant
- in front of the lounge ‘benches’ we also rented cube tables that light up. We had them stay lit in purple.
- purple napkins
- ALL flowers. All bouquets, bouts, corsages, centerpieces, guestbook table
- pumpkins lining the aisle
- uplighting around the room
- on cake
and here are some photos for you.
The band around the tiers and the swirls/dots are in eggplant purple.
Overlay on table
Orange lilies in centerpiece and orange roses on table in vases
These were the benches we rented
Guest book table:
My inspiration board
See the purple material around middle of gazebo? Deep orange ‘leaves’ around the top.
I hope this helps you. Let me know if you need anything else.