(Closed) For those hoping they are engaged by NYE 2012

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
597 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@Rinny:  AHHH!!! I’m soo glad I’m not the only one! YES YES let’s try to keep the crazy to ourselves and not to our poor future Fiance. 😉 

Post # 5
1091 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

@Rinny:  yay it could be before Christmas for you! 

Personally I know mine will happen before July 1st 2013  but SO has hinted towards it happening on a date I’ve mentioned as being a good time to propose… and all I’ve said is that I wanted it before my Birthday in December lol so… I could have a ring on my finger within 6 weeks (45 days until my birthday, not that I’m counting lol)

here’s hoping its a short rest of the wait for us!

Post # 6
1404 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Good luck to all the waiting bees hoping for a 2012 proposal. Mine might come this weekend, fingers crossed.

Post # 7
2066 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

Eeeeee… When you put it in weeks or days it really does seem so soon! Consider how quickly the last couple of months have flown by!!! I need to leave my poor bf alone cuz I have a promise of this year!!! Eeee. Knowing him he will wait until like laaaaast second though. Or maybe even January 1st just to pay me back for all my bitching haha. Can’t wait for 2013 so I can come on the bee and read everyone’s stories!!!

Post # 8
1430 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Yep my SO says we will be engaged by 2013. He’s asking my dad for his blessing this week (something he feels very strongly about doing before he proposes to me.) So the next few weeks are going to be interesting.

Post # 11
2523 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Good luck with New Year’s Eve, ladies! 🙂

Post # 12
56 posts
Worker bee

He promised by NYE a couple months ago! He has made plans to talk to my dad this week. We leave for a Disney vacation in 2 weeks. Im so excited and anxious, time is passing sooooo slowly!

Post # 13
242 posts
Helper bee

I’m really hoping that I will be engaged by the end of the year. I think it is very likely but not a for sure thing. Crossing my fingers for this year and for the rest of the ladies who think it might happen before the end of the year!

Post # 14
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Hi ladies! Long time reader, first time poster!

So, I know for a fact that he bought the ring. I picked it out. I watched him put his payment info in. Long story short, we actually sent the ring back when we got it in to exchange it for a different setting. I saw the email tonight saying the new ring had been shipped and is on the way to me!!! I’m pretty sure SO is planning a surprise for Saturday night so I’m hoping that maybe that surprise will include a ring. Keep your fingers crossed, guys!! Best of luck to everyone else playing the waiting game. 🙂

Post # 15
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I’m also one hoping for a 2012 proposal!

SO and I have been talking about getting married Nov 2013 on our 9 year anniversary, and he knows I need minimum one year to plan a wedding.. so reallly… should be any day now! (I HOPE) He is being very, very tight lipped about it though, so who knows.

Good luck bees! 

Post # 16
40 posts
Newbee

I was hoping for a 2012 engagement. But SO let slip last night that it might be earlier in 2013… Kinda bumbed about that. He already ordered the ring so I don’t know why he would wait that long… unless his goal really is to surprise me?

The topic ‘For those hoping they are engaged by NYE 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors