- 4 years ago
- Wedding: June 2016
Hi, I’m actually having a courthouse wedding in June! 🙂 Yay for summer weddings!
1. I am wearing a short wedding dress, pink pumps, and a pink bouquet (fake flowers)
2. My future husband is wearing a navy suit with a navy and pink tie. All of our guests are also wearing navy or pink!
3. We defiintely plan on exchanging rings.
4. Our guests include: My mom, dad, brother, and cousin, His mom, sister, and grandmother.
5. We plan on having a photography session in a Rose Garden prior to the ceremony, then we will meet up with our family at the courthouse, have the ceremony, and take fun family photos with everyone. I found a photographer who works for $150 per hour and takes great photos!
6. Yes, we are going out to eat right after we take pictures. My parents are throwing us an “I do BBQ” celebration in the beginning of August to celebrate with the rest of our family and friends. It will be a very laid back affair with catered food (bbq, chicken, potato salad, etc.), music, and cake. It will take place at a park shelter on a lake.
7. We planned on having a low-key wedding at first but I actually liked the idea of an intimate affair and I think courthouse weddings are romantic. It also saved us a ton of money and now we can afford to go on a great honeymoon!
7. I really don’t think I’ll have any regrets. My advice however, is to make sure you get some great pictures and make the day special for you and your future hubby.