(Closed) foreskin stretching

posted 8 years ago in Intimacy
Post # 3
1645 posts
Bumble bee

It sounds like you need a doctor. Ouch!

Post # 4
18637 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

I agree that he probably needs to see a doctor, I would guess a urologist.  I don’t really know anything about uncircumcised guys.

Post # 5
3981 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

TBO it sounds like he may need to get circumsized. That is the only real way I know of to prevent that pain, to simply not have it there to cause pain! But I agrree with PP’s on having him see a DR.

Post # 6
923 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@Mrs Hedgehog: I agree – I’ve heard of things like this leading to guys needing to get circumsized as adults.  I think the recovery time, although painful, isn’t too long, but don’t quote me on that.

He definitely needs to head to a doctor though, if you ask me.

Post # 7
521 posts
Busy bee

Please don’t ask him to get circumcised. The foreskin is there as a natural protectant, plus it can make sex less abrasive for you. He should at least see like planned parenthood for some advice since he is experiencing discomfort.

Post # 8
762 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Hmmm I think he needs to go see a doctor before you two have sex again, that doesn’t sounds right in my mind. Fiance is uncircumsized and he’s never had this problem so a doctor would be your best bet!

Post # 9
1310 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

This is a medical condition called phimosis and it’s actually not uncommon in uncircumcised men – if I ever have sons, they’re having the procedure in infancy as my gift to them!

There are a effective few non-surgical treatments like gradually stretching the foreskin with special little tools. Circumcision is indeed an effective fix but I don’t know how he would feel about going through that as an adult. A urologist should be able to offer other options.

Post # 10
1480 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

Yikes, I agree with PPs that this is not a normal thing and he should see a doctor. Darling Husband is uncircumcized and his foreskin doesn’t cause him pain.

Post # 11
381 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I agree with @mermaideve:, do NOT ask him to get circumcised. Are you guys lubricated enough before you go at it? Much like a woman needs some moisture (sorry if this is too graphic), guys, especially uncircumcised guys, need lubrication, natural or otherwise, to get things working smoothly. It could be that during a recent love making session he may have had a small tear on the skin which would definitely contribute to the pain–see if you can help him look at the area to determine if that is the case. If not, he doesn’t need to go to a urologist to get it checked out–his PCP is a good first step and he can go from there to see if he needs further care.

But i repeat, do NOT ask for a circumcision–foreskin is there for a reason in the first place–do you have any idea how much it hurts an adult male to get snipped!? Good luck!

The topic ‘foreskin stretching’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors