(Closed) Found my BM Dresses! White Vera Wang VW360069

posted 6 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Gorgeous dress! What material is it? I’m still looking for a dress for one of my bridesmaids. All the girls are wearing different dresses, but they are all long, black, & chiffon. I’ve looked on DB’s website and I love the Vera dresses, but I haven’t seen any in chiffon. 

Post # 6
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I have seen that one! I have no idea what crepe is either. I’m going to this weekend with my Bridesmaid or Best Man, so I will definitely check it out. Great choice!

Post # 9
Hostess
7561 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: January 2013

Oh it’s gorgeous! 

Post # 10
Hostess
23609 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Those are beautiful dresses!

Post # 11
2437 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@NVMox2480:  I am having my girls wear that same dress, everyone will be in charcoal–it is so darn pretty.

Post # 12
909 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

the back of that dress is beautiful! 

Post # 13
2437 posts
Buzzing bee

@NVMox2480:  do you know if this dress comes with any sort of sash? I know on the website it had the add on sash that is an additional $100, I was wondering if they had a simple ribbon or something. I forgot to ask.

Post # 16
2437 posts
Buzzing bee

@NVMox2480:  I see it, I wasn;t sure if that was something you added :), thanks for clearing that up. I am so excited for my girls to order/wear this dress, it took me forever to find the right dress. lol  How long did it take to get the first dress? I have not had my girls order them, yet. 🙂 Did you end up choosing the tulle ballgown?

The topic ‘Found my BM Dresses! White Vera Wang VW360069’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors