(Closed) Found my dress!! Benjamin Roberts Tia 5312

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
203 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

The dress looks gorgeous on you, great pick!  

Post # 4
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Great choice, it’s gorgeous! 

Post # 5
238 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Stunning!

Post # 6
651 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Love it!

That was on my list of “to-try” dresses but the store didn’t have it available.

Think you look amazing in it!:)

Post # 7
11271 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

you look amazing.

Post # 8
2107 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Beautiful!!!

Post # 9
10453 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2014

Nice dress!

Post # 11
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

excellent and it suits you very well! I am about to order the same dress but the one I tried on was too big and I am not sure how the neckline would look like- I am thinking of having the back changed to a lace up- can I ask what size is your dress?

Post # 13
Hostess
23597 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

You look beautiful!! 🙂

Post # 14
7 posts
Newbee

@gatystar: hello dress twin- thank you – I have put in the order in size 12 -perhaps I would still fit in size 10 but I am told the dress would then arrive a month later for a size 10..I guess a size 12 definitely needs alteration in the bust area. Do you mind sharing which store you have tried and ordered the dress from? The one I ordered from has now sold the sample dress and I just want to try it on again in another store to decide on my accessories etc..Because I won’t have much time to shop arond for accessories/veil/belt as my dress will arrive in April and my wedding is in May and in Turkey-I am a bit worried!! also are you thinking of wearing an inside skirt to have the dress lifted from the floor??

Post # 16
79 posts
Worker bee

I love this dress.  It’s beautiful and flatters your figure perfectly.  I think you should try it on with a mermaid crinoline to see if it lifts the bottom a litt.e  I wouldn’t go with a full one, just a small one. 

The topic ‘Found my dress!! Benjamin Roberts Tia 5312’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors