(Closed) Found the PERFECT Bridesmaid Dress…Wedding Not Until June 2014 :( HELP!

posted 5 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
1071 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

First off, I LOVE those dresses! They are so so so cute.  I kinda want to buy one for myself.  Unfortunately, I really wouldn’t reccomend buying this far in advance.  I garuntee you, something will change in the next year and a half.  Are you buying the dresses or are you asking your bridesmaids to buy them?

Post # 4
601 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Very cute dresses….

Post # 7
2168 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I wouldn’t buy them so far out from wedding. Just imagine all the new styles that will come along between now and then. I know for sure that I would regret it. I think you have plenty of time and I can almost garauntee you will see something you love as much or more between now and then. 

Post # 9
1854 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@sugarpea:  How many would you be buying? If you only have 2 or 3 maids and you are buying them…I say go for it! Buy it in their size. The worst that could happen is that you are out $150.

Post # 11
46325 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

For that price I would go ahead and buy them yourself. Even if the worst happens and you change your mind about the dress,  you can give great birthday gifts to friends x4.

Post # 12
1980 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Something you may not have thought about: those dresses look freaking SHORT! How tall are your BM’s? Do any of them have long legs?

I would never be able to wear that dress (5’7″ but very long torso)

Post # 13
46325 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@Miss Leopard:  The site gives the length. They are 34″ long. On me that comes to just above the knee.

Post # 15
1980 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@julies1949:  I just ran and found my tape measure. On me, a 34″ dress comes to the hem of my boxers that I sleep in. Which barely cover my butt. It’s like a long-ish shirt on me, but would definitely never ever be able to be worn as a dress.

I realize that I might be an anomoly but 34″ seems awfully short.

The topic ‘Found the PERFECT Bridesmaid Dress…Wedding Not Until June 2014 :( HELP!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors