(Closed) FOUND THE PERFECT DRESS… ALLURE 8815

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 32
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@futuremrselms:Don’t worry it will be perfect!  Can’t wait to see!  Will you be wearing a petticoat or anything under your gown?  I kinda want my dress to be abit full at the bottom and I wasn’t sure what type of petticoat would look best. 

Post # 33
260 posts
Helper bee

We are officially dress twins… oh, um, triplets ๐Ÿ™‚ Me, Jamip1229, and futuremrselms

last time I posted this dress was in my top picks… And it won! I bought the dress this weekend and have it at home already (thanks to Jon’s Bridal in Tampa).

Cheers, ladies!

Post # 35
503 posts
Busy bee

LOVE IT! It’s so flattering on you ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 36
608 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Looks great!  You look so happy too!  May I say that your butt looks amazing in that dress which is important becuase people will be staring at it for about 30 mins during the ceremony.

Post # 37
5104 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

I love it! You are glowing! And it fits you like a glove.

Congrats ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 38
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I’m a wedding dress twin!! I’m getting married April 16th 2011:) It is a gorgeous dress!! What jewelery are you girls wearing with it?

Post # 39
12 posts
Newbee

@sulsa:Hi!!  Congrats!  I havn’t purchased any jewelery yet, but I was thinking of chandelier earrings and a bracelet.  Something that matches the beading and crystals in the dress.  Dont think I want to wear a necklace. 

Post # 41
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2011

STUNNING!

Post # 42
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Hi Ladies I also purchase this dress. The allure pics dont do it justice. You guys look great and much slimmer than me so now im having second thoughts….I love the dress but now im thinking i should have gotten something to hide my figure and the bumps lol…But I must say that the pics on this blog are beautiful…hopefully i will look and feel better about myself by June when my dress returns…

Post # 43
206 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

It looks gorgeous on you!

Post # 44
208 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

pretty.

Post # 45
1636 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

oh my gosh! this dress is soooooooooo hot! ๐Ÿ™‚  I love it:) good pick ladies!

The topic ‘FOUND THE PERFECT DRESS… ALLURE 8815’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors