(Closed) FOUND THE PERFECT DRESS… ALLURE 8815

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 62
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@futuremrselms:

Did you get white or ivory?? I LOVE this dress but I don’t know what color to get?

Post # 65
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@j.bright:

My dress is ivory because my groom is going to wear a ivory tux.

I got all my alterations done and will be taking my bridal portrait next week!

Ill try an post a pick.

Post # 66
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Happy Wedding Day! Congrats Girl!

Post # 67
591 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Hey fellow 8815 brides! How do you think this dress would look with a belt? I honestly had my heart set on a dress the same shape/cut but with no beading (like the Maggie Sottero Nova), and then dressing it up with a blinged out sash. However I tried this one on and fell in LOVE! I just can’t decide if I can do a 1920s style crystal sash with it. Do you think it would be too much?

Post # 69
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@Grizz:

I would love to see this too!! anyone tried this dress with a belt? 🙂

Post # 70
328 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

love!

Post # 71
1 posts
Wannabee

@futuremrselms: re: Allure 8815. My daughter recently picked this dress and it is beyond stunning! It’s as if it was custom made just for her. While she was wearing it in the store another customer was in awe with it and wanted to try it on too after we were done with the purchase. She chose it in the ivory color.

Post # 72
211 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Perfect dress for you!! I love love love this dress and this fit!! I love the Allure bridal dresses..they do such a good job.  It makes your figure look awesome also!

Post # 73
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Hey Ladies. Im looking to buy this dress in a size 14 or 16 please let me know if you have one for sale!

Post # 74
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

hi ladies.

are all the photos posted in this thread in ivory? id like to see some photos of this allure 8815 dress in the white. im trying to decide which color to pick

Post # 76
680 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

This is my dress, too!!! 🙂

Post # 77
680 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@Grizz:  I was thinking the EXACT same thing you were regarding the Nova dress.  I had fallen in love with it for months and then when I tried her on, I was very disappointed.  Then I tried on Allure and OMG, it was IT!!.  Did you end up wearing a belt with it?

The topic ‘FOUND THE PERFECT DRESS… ALLURE 8815’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors