- 8 years ago
- Wedding: March 2011
What do I have to add? Umbrellas. For a while it was a high of 65 and a 30% chance of rain. Now it’s a 70% chance of rain. I was originally upset about this until I realized 1. There’s nothing I can do about it. and 2. This could make for some pretty awesome/cute pictures. So as long as there’s not a horrible storm all day with nasty winds, we can still have the ceremony in the gazebo since it’s big enough to cover us and our 22 guests. So sometime between now and Sunday we need to head to the store and see if we can get some umbrellas for our guests and a large one for us. So now we just have to hope for just rain (or at least a very quick passing storm). I’m glad that everyone has calmed me down though. This morning I was freaking out, now I’m completely ready to wear my rainboots to the ceremony. And hey, it’s supposed to be good luck right?