(Closed) Freaking out abt this weather forecast!

posted 5 years ago in Logistics
Post # 16
Member
289 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

sambee99:  Another may 9th bride here. I checked the 10 day forcast as soon as I could and it went from 60% chance of rain, to 40%, to 20% and then back to 60%! Just going to wait and see but have a tent waiting and a plan b rain plan for all other events.

 

Post # 17
Member
7418 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2014

Do whatever it takes to have your wedding as planned. Your guests have cleared their calendars, bought gifts, some have traveled or bought new outfits. It would be beyond rude to reschedule at this late date. Look into church halls, lions club/elks lodge/etc, VFW Hall, community rec center, etc. Buy a tent, rent a tent, whatever it takes.

Post # 22
Member
221 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

craftylish:  junebride2014:  The forecast in my area is getting better ladies!! Hows it looking for you?

Post # 24
Member
221 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Predicting 30 degrees here now :O :O :O 

Post # 25
Member
1169 posts
Bumble bee

junebride2014:  What is the forcast looking like? Good luck and hope the weather holds out for you.

Post # 27
Member
60 posts
Worker bee

Oh my, I don’t think I could ever secure a wedding venue unless there was a rain back-up plan

The topic ‘Freaking out abt this weather forecast!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors