(Closed) Free decorative lines/scrolls/flourishes/ornaments etc? Help!

posted 8 years ago in DIY
Post # 3
1843 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I looked and looked too and wasn’t able to find anything.  I think they’re called “flourishes” if that helps.  I did find some basic ones in Word Clipart – just search for “flourishes”

Post # 4
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

My computer is not being friendly and letting me attach the link, but go to http://www.dafont.com and search under shapes.  The one I found was called Nymphette but there are a few.  Good luck, hope I am not to late.

Post # 5
3762 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

These are hard to find for free but can be done. 

Remember most of these are vector images.  If you put them in Microsoft PowerPoint, you can “ungroup” them to remove parts you don’t want and change colors etc. 


The topic ‘Free decorative lines/scrolls/flourishes/ornaments etc? Help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors