(Closed) Friday, August 3rd 2012 brides? :)

posted 6 years ago in August 2012
Post # 3
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

We’re date twins! I feel like it’s coming so soon!!!!!

Post # 5
104 posts
Blushing bee

@rachelmdbride: I’m pretty much done. 

Invites, venue, officiant, flowers, dress, bm dresses, dj, photog, videographer….now to do honeymoon, grooms outfits, bridal party gifts and to pay everyone! Frown

How about you?

Post # 7
17 posts
Newbee

I am an August 3 bride as well! Nice to know I am not alone!

Post # 9
346 posts
Helper bee

Add me to the list as well. You don’t see too many of us on here.

Post # 10
17 posts
Newbee

@rachelmdbride:  Thanks! πŸ™‚ its nice to know that there are more of us!

Post # 12
17 posts
Newbee

@rachelmdbride:  

I am trying to get mine done and out mid April or at the very least early May. What about you all?

Post # 13
30 posts
Newbee

Here! A lot of people that hear our date are like wait, don’t you mean the 4th? But we want the 3rd because our dating anniversary is March 3 so it has special meaning for us! For my bridesmaids gifts I am thinking of giving Diamond Candles (if nobody has heard of them, they are soy candles that have a ring hidden in them worth from $10-$5,000. You have to burn the candle to find the ring!) http://www.diamondcandles.com Thinking of a little card saying something I got my ring, you should too! Thanks for being my bridesmaid! 

Post # 14
17 posts
Newbee

We all officially only have 4 months until we all get married! What does everyone have that they need to get done before the end of this month?

Post # 15
346 posts
Helper bee

Wanted to pop in and see how all you ladies are coming. We are in double digits now.

Post # 16
30 posts
Newbee

Are all of you planning to send your invites in May? I have even started mine, so getting a little worried that I’m running behind! I’m thinking I’ll make them up this weekend

The topic ‘Friday, August 3rd 2012 brides? :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors