(Closed) Friday, August 3rd 2012 brides? :)

posted 9 years ago in August 2012
Post # 17
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I am planning on sending mine probably the weekend of Mothers Day. I just need to go to the printers and print everything out and assemble. Its just trying to find the time!

Post # 19
336 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@sara.courtney3:  OMG!! That is sooo sweet!

I have heard most people say 8 weeks before? Are all of you sending them out in May?

Post # 20
336 posts
Helper bee

So I’ve got my card box 99% done-just have to get the lettering on it!

I’m making fabric coated mongrams for our sweetheart table so I need to get on those.

I need to get my dress altered and cleaned (yikes!I feel like I’m running behind on that)

And that’s about it I think!

Post # 21
2 posts
Wannabee

I’m 3rd August bride2b too!!!Have been lurking for a long time and thought I would finally post!We’re planning on sending our invites out in first week of June,having already sent out save the dates last summer so everyone had enough notice!!Anyone starting to feel excited/nervous?

Post # 23
54 posts
Worker bee

Well hoorah for Friday brides! I will also be an August 3rd bride. I am beyond excited (y’all have no idea how long I’ve been planning!) Funny, we almost opted for 8/4 but later found out that this is my sister-in-law’s anniversary *Phew!* Glad to have our own date.

Just power-shopped with my maids yesterday and took care of their wardrobe; all that is left is my little flower girl trio and ring bearer neice. Then later had my fitting appointment. One more shopping trip to go!  Its all coming together so nicely!

So August 3rd brides, tell me all about your plans, I’d love to hear!

Post # 24
347 posts
Helper bee

We book our baker by next week and just have minor things left to do like get the license, a frame for our guest book tree, cake cutter, and etc. All the major things are out of the way. 47 days left ladies.

Post # 25
470 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I am an August 3rd bride too 🙂 I am having a small 30 people wedding/picnic.

Left to do? Well I need to finish buying the food that I will be preparing before the wedding. Make the favors. Take back or exchange a few things that I did buy. The biggest ? yet is if I will have a Maid/Matron of Honor (she is to let me know in a week. We got into a disagreement and feelings were hurt on both sides so not sure how this is gonna play out yet.) Her getting a dress and where we are getting the chicken and my sheet cake.

Post # 26
470 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

How is everyone’s planning coming along? I decided on a new dress over the weekend so I am anxiously awaiting it to get here so I can try it on and see if it needs altered at all. Maid/Matron of Honor stated that she wants to be in the wedding and now things are going well YAY! Now to find her a dress!

Here is the dress I picked out…

Post # 27
347 posts
Helper bee

Went and had my first/last fitting on Thursday at DB and it fit like a glove only needed bustles which totaled to $70. Booked baker also just have to pick up a few more little things like the license find a inexpensive limo service, and print my ispy cards and stuff like that.

We’re at 38 days!!!

How are you ladies coming?

Post # 28
17 posts
Newbee

How is everyone doing out there? I just put together my card box yesterday and I love how different it is (shown below)! I also had my keys arrive yesterday for my tags telling people what table to go to. They are also doubling as favors. 

I still need to do my ceremony programs, menus, and make table cards. Otherwise I feel that I am pretty much done.

Post # 29
347 posts
Helper bee

Going to get our marriage license this week and get the rest of the drinks we need for the reception. FH wants my opinion on his suit so gotta do that. Track down stragglers for their RSVP and help my mom finalize her wardrobe choice. Last but not least finalize the music selection.

@Sasue89 I was going to get that same card box.

The topic ‘Friday, August 3rd 2012 brides? :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors