(Closed) Friday, June 22, 2012!!

posted 7 years ago in June 2012
Post # 3
39 posts
Newbee

too bad its not 2013, thats my date!! our anniversary!!

Post # 4
2693 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2008

I’m a June 8th bride (also a friday night).  not quite the same, but you’re one of the only other june brides i’ve seen who has a friday wedding!!

Post # 5
211 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Nope but great date! That’s my birthday! lol

Post # 6
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I’m Friday, June 29th!  It was the only Friday night available in June at my venue so we took it!  I love Friday night weddings – it let’s people enjoy your wedding and then enjoy their weekend!

Post # 8
227 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

ME!!  I’m a date twin :-).    We have a Lot of out of town guest so Friday worked better.  I’m so excited but still have so much to do.    How is your planning going?

Post # 9
227 posts
Helper bee

ME!!  I’m a date twin :-).    We have a Lot of out of town guest so Friday worked better.  I’m so excited but still have so much to do.    How is your planning going?

Post # 11
227 posts
Helper bee

Yes I do plan on doing out of town packages.  I’ve just been gathering ideas at this point.  Are you doing them?

When are you sending your invitations?

Post # 12
13 posts
Newbee

Yeaah!!! June 22,2012 also, and I’m freakin outSurprised I think I’m changing my colors(Robin egg blue & pistachio green) and I haven’t pick the bridesmaids dresses….n the list goes on. I’m soooo stressed and doing it all by myselfCry

But enough about me what are your colors and where are u guys goin for ur honeymoon?….tell me all about ur wedding plans.

Post # 13
227 posts
Helper bee

These are my colors.   We haven’t booked our honeymoon yet but we plan to go to Bora Bora. Where are you going?

Post # 14
59 posts
Worker bee

ME ME ME!Yay! That’s my wedding date too! I’m getting married on June 22, 2012 and I’m super excited! It’s getting really close. I am actually going with my girls and getting bm dresses this weekend! My colors are coral and like a light orange (which I guess is peach) with white accents. It looks really pretty together. our flowers will have little bits of yellow and maybe pink too.

I LOVE having the wedding on Friday. We are going on a cruise to Alaska for our honeymoon so we will fly to Seattle (where the boat leaves out of) on Saturday afternoon and the boat leaves on Sunday! That gives us some time to see the sights of Seattle and a cushion in case flights are delayed or any issues come up, so we don’t miss the boat. 

Post # 15
11 posts
Newbee

Thats my wedding date too! My colors were light purple and yellow but i might change it to light purple and green and silver. I had my girls order their bridesmaid dresses about a week ago, and my wedding dress comes in later this month.

The topic ‘Friday, June 22, 2012!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors