(Closed) fringe

posted 7 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
2600 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Try a larger JoAnns or other fabric place.  This looks like fringe that would be used on curtains/window treatments and you can buy it by the yard.

Good luck!

The topic ‘fringe’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors