(Closed) From 2012 to 2011.

posted 8 years ago in September 2011
Post # 3
1184 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

you’re fine! we’re getting married in september 2011 and have pretty much nothing done. we’re planning from afar and are going to baltimore next weekend to look at our top 5 venues and make a decision on that, and it will be the first thing we book. don’t worry, just get a venue nailed down soon and you’ll be fine. all of the places we are seeing next weekend have availability at least two of the weekends that we are looking at for our wedding so there’s definitely still availability out there.

Post # 4
285 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

i also am a sept 2011 bride and am just getting started, so far i only have venue and caterer, so you have plenty of time, but i wouldn’t procrastinate! start looking at photogs, florists, DJs next…

Post # 5
285 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@pb and j:

i live in b-more, what venues are you looking at? (i am getting married in DE, but looked at several places in MD)

Post # 6
553 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Absolutely! You have plenty of time. I am a July 2011 bride and we started planning in July. I haven’t even ordered a dress yet!

Just make sure not to procrastinate as EI said. But it sounds like you are on top of things so you will be fine!

CONGRATS!

Post # 7
1184 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@Ei: our top contenders right now are grey rock mansion (in pikesville), the engineers club, tremont grand, and the 1840’s ballroom. elkridge furnace inn is on the list too. if you have any advice on any of these i’d love to hear! so far i’ve only talked to them on the phone and looked at a lot of pictures, but won’t see them in person until next weekend.

Post # 8
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2010

Im getting married in December and havent done much! Yes, THIS december. We just got engaged in june and all I’ve done was get my dress (which is the same dress you have if your icon picture is your dres!!!) and booked our destination venue. Ya, you have plenty of time!!

The topic ‘From 2012 to 2011.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors