Post # 1
My fiance and I want to get married on OCt. 20th. The venue I would like to get married in is a church I grew up going to. The wedding coordinator I personally know. I got a hold of her and she said she would get back to me regarding prices/if the church was available…….that was a week ago!(we’ve been corresponding for over a week) I called the church myself, and with no avail I haven’t heard back! How long would you wait to hear back from a possible venue? Should I start looking elsewhere?
Post # 3
I had a back-and-forth thing going on with the church I wanted for a few weeks, but I didn’t care because that was back in the summer and i had over a year to find a place. If I were you I’d try calling in a few more days and if you don’t get anywhere then find another place. I don’t know how fast places fill up where you live, but if you wait too long you might not find anything at all.
Post # 4
I’d start looking at other venues just so you don’t put all your expectations in this one place. Who knows? You may find a second option you like more than the original choice. Plus it never hurts to have a backup.