- 4 years ago
- Wedding: October 2017
Let me start by saying that I may be overreacting. We finally picked a venue two weeks ago and I am set to put the deposit on it in the next week or so. Its perfect and everything we want. He springs on me today that he wants me to wait because his parents want to ask cousins if we can use their property. I find it inconsiderate to do that and out that much pressure on them. He will need heat, floor, kitchen and electricity all of which this place his parents want us to look doesn’t have. He also doesn’t want me to send the deposit to the dj because doesnt like the price. We can totally afford it with no struggle. I just feel like he’s trying to get out as cheaply as possible on everythi by which I understand but, some things I’d like to spend some money on. Its our one and only wedding! I feel like every desicsion we make gets second guessed and ultimately changed because of Future Mother-In-Law. Sorry, I just needed some opinions…am I wrong to say we shouldn’t out that responsibility on family? I said he can ask but, I fully plan on putting the deposit down still.