(Closed) Full-figured…mermaid/trumpet/fit & flare? YES!!

posted 7 years ago in Full Figured
Post # 3
1545 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

That dress is gorgeous & you look awesome in it!!!

WORK IT!!!!!!!!

Post # 5
150 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I love that dress! I am going to be trying on every style of dress out there. People have this “style” idea of what works on plus sized brides and it’s ridiculous. You look great!

Post # 6
2271 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

Looks great on you!

Post # 7
923 posts
Busy bee

I LOVE you in this dress!!! I’m wearing a dropped waist fitted gown and love it!! While I didn’t get flak from people about my top choices I did get comments about how large chested women shouldn’t wear sweetheart, or that an a line gown is more flattering…really?? Not on everybody! I have a modified sweetheart neckline and it’s NOT a line. 🙂

I love seeing you in this dress, it looks like it was made for you!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Post # 8
126 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Wow! That dress is awesome on you! LOVE it! Congrats!

Post # 9
1093 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: Private home

WOW!!  What a gorgeous dress and what a stunning bride you’ll be!

Post # 10
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2011

You look AMAZING!!!!! Love it!

Post # 11
3295 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

you look great!!!! mine is a mermaid too! heres me clipped in the sample… i think i will add more crinnie underneath to make it flare out more!

[attachment=1645657,204379]

Post # 12
3166 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

definitely the dress for you!

Post # 13
689 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Here’s me in mine, its like 3 sizes to small, but you get the idea. Mine should be in next month!

[attachment=1645690,204380] [attachment=1645690,204381] [attachment=1645690,204382]

Post # 14
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Ladies you all look gorgeous! I tried on tons of A line dresses that were supposed to be “so flattering” and felt ugly in every one but the moment I put on a beautiful lace mermaid gown I fell in love! I will not try on any other silhouette now!

Post # 16
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@ Our wedding: WoW! That gown looks stunning on you.

All of you ladies look phenomenal.

The topic ‘Full-figured…mermaid/trumpet/fit & flare? YES!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors