(Closed) Full-figured…mermaid/trumpet/fit & flare? YES!!

posted 10 years ago in Full Figured
Post # 48
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@icedchaitea – I absolutely love this dress on you 🙂 beautiful!

Post # 49
217 posts
Helper bee

Thank you Bees!!! I was scared to try on mermaid/trumpet, but now I’m going to go for it. *hits the floor to do some crunches*

Post # 50
778 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

You ladies look great!  I’m a full figured bride, and didn’t think I was going to like that style.  Now I totally have to try one on after seeing it on a bunch of brides here.  

Post # 51
625 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Rock on, ladies, rock on!

I remember there being a SYTTD episode where one full figured bride kept insisting on a fit n flare and Randy kept trying to steer her in another direction. In the end she got her fit n flare anyway, and I have to say, she looked awesome in it. Never let anyone sway you from the dress that you love 🙂

Post # 52
572 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

My mother and I

followed by my brother and I, you can really see the fit n flare in the next one here

AND….with my husband, sorry, cant help myself..i know the pics are stupid big.

Post # 53
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I’m so trying one on. Im very very curvy and was afraid it would accentuate that in a bad way, but maybe it will have a positive effect. I can’t wait!

Post # 54
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2013

In each feel ugly, but I have a beautiful lace mermaid dress moment I fell in love! Now, I will not try any other silhouette!

The topic ‘Full-figured…mermaid/trumpet/fit & flare? YES!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors