(Closed) FULL recap- IT RAINED on our wedding 25/02/2012 -but it was perfect! PIC HEAVY

posted 6 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
13015 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Beautiful photos!  You looked wonderful, and I’m glad the rain didn’t dampen any spirits!  Congrats, Mrs!

Post # 4
3360 posts
Sugar bee

Congratulations ! Everything looks just like you said: Perfect !! I love the umbrellas, its kinda cute and unique πŸ™‚ And you looked.. just wow ! That first colored photo of you is breathtaking !

Post # 5
454 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

So beautiful! Pictures like this calm my nerves about the possibility of rain! I love it!

Post # 7
5763 posts
Bee Keeper

You looked beautiful! Congratulations!!

Post # 8
1813 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Rain on yor wedding day is a sign of a blessing, cleansing and unity, as well as good vibes towards fertility!  You looked stunning – congratulations!

Post # 9
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Beautiful! All the little details are perfect. Congrats!

Post # 10
1284 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Everything was beautiful!!

Post # 11
1664 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

all of the details looked amazing! Such amazing bouquets… and the cake is super cute! You also looked stunning. Congrats on your special day.. I’ve heard that rain is good luck πŸ™‚ 

Post # 12
4676 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Lovely pics!  You were gorgous and I love the blue bottles!

Post # 13
1498 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Beautiful!!

Post # 14
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012 - Glades Pike Winery, Somerset, PA

I love these photos, and I love that you still got married outside even in the rain!! So beautiful. Did your guests mind at all? Our wedding will be outdoors too and I hate the rain backup plan at our venue, so I’m thinking that if it’s just drizzling I might keep it outside, but I’m afraid of how the guests will react /:

Post # 15
2759 posts
Sugar bee

Oh wow, thanks for sharing! You looked absolutely stunning – I love love love your dress and that you wore your hair down. Everything turned out splended, especially your centerpieces! I am also so charmed with your wedding bands being created from old family jewelry – that’s a great idea.

Congratulations on a beautiful wedding πŸ™‚

Post # 16
1729 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

so beautiful! congrats!

The topic ‘FULL recap- IT RAINED on our wedding 25/02/2012 -but it was perfect! PIC HEAVY’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors