**FULL RECAP** Our tiny 3/13 Wedding – VERY pic heavy

posted 4 months ago in Recaps
Post # 2
182 posts
Blushing bee

I remember your post! I didn’t respond but was thinking it was going to be a lovely wedding and it was! You look so beautiful and happy.  Congrats!

Post # 3
3701 posts
Sugar bee

Lovely recap! Congrats!

Post # 4
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2018

Damn, you look like a Disney princess! Your venue is stunning too.

Congrats!!

Post # 5
594 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

Those people that didn’t show totally missed out! It looked like a gorgeous event full of love!

Post # 6
767 posts
Busy bee

I love it! I want to have a small wedding but not skimp on expenses / details so this is a great inspiration! 

Post # 7
3679 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - Poppy Ridge Golf Course

The venue is gorgeous, you look amazing and I think your wedding was perfect! Kind of hoping we get a bunch of declines. 😆 I’d love something this intimate. Congrats!

Post # 8
3327 posts
Sugar bee

What a beautiful wedding!!!

Post # 9
1696 posts
Bumble bee

You have such a wonderful attitude about the lack of RSVPs! I myself had a very intimate wedding and wouldn’t have traded it for anything; I hope that you loved every second out of celebrating with those closest to you.

Every detail is lovely and you look stunning in that ballgown! You and your H look so happy. Congratulations!

Post # 10
596 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Such a dreamy, absolutely fairy tale of a wedding. You looked stunning, bee! Congratulations on your marriage.

Post # 11
220 posts
Helper bee

Wow wow wow, you look absolutely beautiful and the venue and decorations are gorgeous!! I’m so glad you enjoyed yourselves and didn’t let the guest count bother you. In fact I think its more beautiful that it was an initmate wedding with people who care and wanted to share your special day with you.

Congratulations to you and hubby! 

Post # 12
2388 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2017 - Outside in Paris

Gorgeous!!  That cake topper!! Me-wow!!

congrats!!!

Post # 13
70 posts
Worker bee

Stunning!  Your dress is amazing and you look so beautiful in all the pictures!  Congratulations!

This makes me feel better because I’m in the same boat as you (14 out of 62 coming) and I was worried about it being so small but you show you can pull it off with class and have an amazing day!

Thank you for sharing!

Post # 14
1059 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

Gorgeous!!!

Post # 15
9690 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2015

You look so pretty, everything looks gorgeous, love the flowers!! 

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors