**FULL RECAP** Our tiny 3/13 Wedding – VERY pic heavy

posted 4 months ago in Recaps
Post # 17
Hostess
1482 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

sparklies :  You look stunning! (So much so that I actually just wondered aloud if I should have worn a ballgown to my wedding, lol.) I love your decor and flowers; it really looked like a day that was full of love.♥️ Congratulations to you both!

Post # 18
1009 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

Im so glad everything worked out in the end! It looks like a wonderful day.

Post # 19
329 posts
Helper bee

Your dress, your hair, your flowers, so beautiful!!

Post # 20
52 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

You look stunning! I’m so happy your day turned out in a way that you enjoyed. To a happy and long marriage!

Post # 21
651 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Wow, what a beautiful wedding in every way and your dress is so beautiful! Congrats!! 

Post # 22
846 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

sparklies :  So beautiful bee! I remember your posts and your worries..it all looks so gorgeous!

Post # 23
236 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

I love everything about your wedding! From your dress to those adorable cake toppers! Congratulations!!

Post # 24
3280 posts
Sugar bee

Well the non attendees really missed out big time! Whata gorgoeus wedding and your dress is absolute perfection!

Post # 25
476 posts
Helper bee

sparklies :  darling you are gorgeous. I am wearing the same dress as you, I hope I look 1/2 as bombshell as you do on my wedding day. I am screenshotting your bustle to show my seamstress. You nailed it. 

Post # 26
2915 posts
Sugar bee

Ahhhh! Everything looks so amazing. Your dress. The venue. His suit. The guests in the chairs (it looked nice). I have to say I like the cat cake topper!  Omg! 🙂

Post # 27
737 posts
Busy bee

Everything looks so amazing.  your dress is phenomenal

Post # 28
114 posts
Blushing bee

sparklies :  I remember your post! So glad things worked out! You look amazing and happy 🙂

Post # 29
126 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2018

How beautiful!  I am so happy for you.  I have to ask you and the other poster Teddserberry, why did so few people come out of your whole guest list?  That seems like a huge number of people?  Was it on a holiday?  Was it far from where most of your guests live?

Post # 30
1983 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

sparklies :  Your dress is gorgeous and I love all the pink. COngrats!! 

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors