(Closed) Fun post … $650 gifted for wedding jewelry. What should I get?

posted 5 years ago in Gifts and Registries
Post # 2
3729 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: City, State

anonocat:  what’s your dress like? Mine screamed pearls, while my best friend looked better with diamonds

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Pollywog.
Post # 3
391 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

It depends on the dress, but I would go for a high quality locket that could be passed down and some nice earrings or a bracelet. Something like

This. Maybe with earrings like

These.

Post # 4
9588 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

I would just be sure to buy fine jewelry. Pearl diamond studs are beautiful and you’d wear forever.

Post # 6
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

I love the jewelry BHLDN has right now. Lots of bridal-ish pieces, but several I would wear other times as well. You could get a few really pricey pieces or several mid-price ones.

Some of my favorites:

35824820_070_a

36058527_007_a

Post # 7
3035 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Walnut Hill Bed & Breakfast

I’d probably spend it on diamond stud earrings, but I’m pretty borring when it comes to jeweley. 

Post # 8
1289 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

I would use it for something that you can wear again. Maybe something engraved with your new initials, or you and your FH initials? What’s your jewlery style? Or invest it into a piece that can be passed down to future children. But I wouldn’t use it just for a piece of jewlery for the wedding only, as that would be a huge waste of $650 IMO.

Post # 11
99 posts
Worker bee

Personally I love Elizabeth Bower, but BHLDN also stocks beautiful, unique pieces that are in your price range! 

Post # 12
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

my Fiance is basically doing the same for me! he is giving me my wedding gift budget to make my own sapphire ring at shane co! I wanted a sapphire for my engagement ring and then changed my mind to a moissanite and i am super excited! shane co has a ton of loose sapphires and i am so excited!

The topic ‘Fun post … $650 gifted for wedding jewelry. What should I get?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors