Post # 47
Meet my old, sweeter than pie, German Shephard.
Our first morning alarm goes off at 4:30am. Our second at 4:40am…
This is usually how I find her once I am outta bed. She is NOT a morning person. Seriously, you have to lure her up and out in the mornings!
Post # 48
my pit bull nibbles on my other two dogs, too! Its so funny! And sometimes when I’m playing with her, she nibbles on my hand like that.
Post # 49
@figgnewton: our dog does lots of weird/hilarious stuff.
1) she sleep-barks and sleep-runs, which i know some dogs do, but she also sleep EATS. she chews in her sleep and its hilarious.
2) she gets a paralyzed tongue and mouth spasms whenever you let her lick something she finds particularly delicious (sour candy, mostly). she will lick it, then chew the air a bunch of times and her tongue will loll all around. its hysterical. i keep trying to catch it on video but it never works
3) she has the nervous piddles. its funny but also annoying.
4) whenever a baby toddles up to her to pet her, she can sense that they’re fragile i guess, because she lays flat on the ground and stays very still while they yank her ears and ‘pat’ her.
5) she likes to be held like a baby, always, even by the passenger in the front seat of the car. every morning when Fiance drives me to the train station she wants me to hold her like a baby all the way there. its precious.
6) she’ll gaze up into your face very lovingly while you’re holding her
7) when she eats, she’ll take a bite, circle the dining room, take another bite, circle, etc.
8) she does the cat thing too – she loves to be on window sills and loves to lay on the back or arms of the couch.
9) if you take off your socks, she will attack them and drag them into her ‘dog lair’ (under the coffee table)
all kinds of funny stuff. she’s the best dog.
Post # 50
Siameses are such beautiful and affectionate cats! I love him to death and I LOVE that he returns that feeling. 🙂
Post # 51
One of my bulldogs has a love affair with a pink my little pony… case in point.
Post # 52
So friggin’ cute! She looks so sweet(:
TA DIE FOR!!! OMG the last picture cracks me up!
Post # 53
LMAO. Basking in the sunset with his lover. He humped her to all hell too. We have been through 5 or 6 ponies by now I believe:)
Post # 54
My parents’ cat has toys all over the house, and at night time she recollects all of them by lining them up (in perfectly straight lines!) in front of her food dish, or sometimes even dumps them in her water bowl. The ones that are like fishing lines on a string and stick, she drags around the house to make noise (especially the one with a bell on it) to wake my parents up to play with her. She’s so adorable!
My old cat used to stomp on newspaper and run his paws down the blinds to make noise in the morning to wake us up when he was hungry- usually around 5am haha luckily that’s when my mom got up for work anyway
My boyfriend and I live in an upstairs apartment and our cat always greets us at the top of the stairs when we come home without fail. He doesn’t come down the stairs, he just waits at the top and meows at us as we walk up until we pet him. He is a snuggle bug and loves to be held. Especially when someone is cooking in the kitchen, he loves to be held up so he can see what is going on
Post # 55
I have a cat. She’s almost 14 years old. I got her the day I moved out of my dads house and moved out on my own.
-she has this obsession with water. Drinking it. I think she has ocd. I have to stop her from drinking water all the time. She especially loves the water in the bathrom sink. She’s been like this since she was a kitten. I’ve repeatedly asked the vet about it. We go to a special vet that just deals with cats and he said it’s normal. he even checked her out and she’s fine. She’s just strange. I seriously don’t think she can see her water in her dish so she won’t drink out of it. Here is what she does to her water. (pic below) I even have her dishes in a tray to avoid this from happening!
– every night when I put the kids to bed, she comes crawling out of from under my bed and meows at me, excited. like “it’s about damn time you put those damn kids to bed!” and she walks downstairs beside me. The kids get a kick out of it when they are laying in their bed. The laugh every night how she comes out as soon as their lights are out.
– as soon as she sees her brush for her fur, she goes NUTS! She loves that thing. She even tries to use my hair brush when it’s sitting on the bathroom counter.
Post # 56
LOL-thank you!! He is the mushiest, snuggliest little guy. My whole fam agrees that him missing one eye just adds character 😉 He’s a Bichon Frise, and we had one before him that was our childhood dog (read-snappy clips in his hair, scrunchies on his tail…) they’re amazing, loyal dogs 🙂 Here’s him snuggling, he’s always on someone’s lap cuddled 🙂
Post # 57
OHMYGOD this is unreal! This should be on the news or something! Love it!
Post # 58
Ugh, my cat Sheldon must be fed by 6:30 in the morning or else he will scarf and barf (eat really fast and then vomit). It’s super fun on the weekends or days I worked second shift. He is usually ok if his dinner is late, but if it gets to be more than 14 or so hours since he had breakfast he will do it.
Post # 59
LOL Its pretty hilarious. Normal to us oddly enough. The last photo he was humping pony girl in our backyard during the sunset for literally an hour Plus. We had just moved into our new house & I told Fiance that our neighbors were probably on their back decks staring in amazement like WHO THE FUCK JUST MOVED IN NEXT DOOR??? LOL!
Post # 60
My lovely dog Toby LOVES being under blankets, it can be 100 degrees outside and he will be under a blanket. If you are using a blanket then you better assume he’s going to come scratching to get under it. If he suddenly turns up missing that means he probably broke into my room to pull my pillow under the blanket and is on top of he pillow and under the blanket. He’s such a weirdo lol.
My boy full of attitude
Him under a blanket
Now Jasmin just thinks she is a princess, she has a spot on the couch where she always sits, if we have guests over and someone is in her spot she will sit there and cry begging them to move from her spot because according to her, she is more important than them. Another weird/bad thing about her, she got into a bag of skittles a few years back and now everytime a bag of skittles is opened in the same house as her she will track it down, sit her 50 pound butt on your lap and drool.
And Jazzy… yeah she always looks like she is in trouble
Post # 61
OMG hahahahahaa…is he neutered? My dog humped like a champ until like a month after he was neutered.