(Closed) Future & Past Maggie Sottero Karena Royale Brides

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 51
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2013

My dress was karena royale i felt so beautiful in it and i made it my own with straps and sweetheart and a different sash

Post # 53
1 posts
Wannabee

I just bought the Karena Royale (ivory lace over pearl rose).  While trying to second guess my choice, I found this blog…and all I can say is THANK YOU ALL for absolutely confirming that I bought a gorgeous dress!  You all look so beautiful…every one of the personal modifications also look wonderful!

I bought the pearl rose b/c it was so subtle. The fact that it is not ivory/ivory made me worry even though I loved the pearl rose.   I’m going to change the sash to either a beaded belt or a light colored sash.

My question is related to the colors of the bridal party. If there are any of you who also bought the pearl rose, were there any colors of suits/tuxedos or dresses that did NOT work well.  I would love any feedback.  I can’t forsee a problem, but would love to know if there are any issues.  Thanks!

Post # 53
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Hi Ladies!  I ordered the Karena Royale in ivory a few months ago and I’m anxiously waiting for it to come in!  I am looking for a sash to use instead of the bow that comes on it, as I know some other brides have done.  I was wondering if anyone could tell me how wide the attached sash is?  I am hoping to find an applique that can be sewn on the original sash (if possible) but don’t want it to be too small or too thick.  Any info you guys could share would be greatly appreciated!  🙂

Post # 53
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Hi ladies,

has has anyone changed this dress to a more a fit and flare? xx

Post # 55
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2015

Hi everyone! I am freaking out because I just had my first fitting and my wedding is a month away. I lost weight from when I bought Karena Royale, but I noticed the corset is pushing up my back fat!! haha! Just wondering if any of you had the same problem and was able to fix with alterations? Thank you!

Post # 61
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2016

I tried this dress on today and fell in love!  I want to order the ivory/champagne with gold ribbon sash, but I am not sure what color bridesmaid dresses would go with it.  Does anybody have pics of this dress with their bridesmaids?

Post # 61
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2016

Mrs.Snickerdoodle:  sure hoping you see my reply!!!  is this the rose/chocolate colorway?  I just ordered it trusting my vendor!!!

Post # 53
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2016

Mrs.Snickerdoodle:  sure hope you’ll see my reply…is this the rose/chocolate colorway?  I just ordered it trusting my vendor!!!

Post # 54
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2017

Hi All, 

Did anyone have this dress altered to be more of a straight, fuller A-line? The dress goes in a bit in the mid-thigh area on me and it is just slightly less flattering than more full, straighter a-lines. I want to buy it, but am nervous the alterations won’t come out quite right!

Thx

The topic ‘Future & Past Maggie Sottero Karena Royale Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors